You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Article writing contest on comparison of colleges for courses - winners

As usual, only a few members participated in the article contest on comparison of colleges for a specific course.

The winner of the contest with a cash reward of Rs.250/- is Sharmistha Panda for her article Deciding between IMS, NIIS and BJB for MA-PMIR in Bhubaneswar.

A consolation award of Rs.100/- goes to Dr Deepali Gangwar for her article Gurukula Kangri Vs Graphic Era for Engineering UG Courses in Uttarakhand

Congratulations to the winners!
    Congratulations to both the winners. The contest is very interesting but participation is not to that extent. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to Sharmistha Panda for winning the comparison of colleges for specific course, and also appreciation to Dr Deepali for winning the consolation prize for the same contest. Great going.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Sharmistha Panda for winning the comparison of colleges for specific courses, and also appreciation to Dr Deepali Gangwar for winning the prize. Although I have not read the first article I have read the article by Dr Deepali Gangwar and I liked it really well with its clarification about every topic.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

This was a very interesting contest and while participating in this unique contest we learnt many thing as how to compare the different institutions in respect of a course or in respect of some other general things. I heartily congratulate the winners for their outstanding contributions and wish and hope that they would be contributing in future also with same zeal. Well done and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

A big congratulation to the winners of the contest, your work for the contest is really commendable and you deserve to be the winner. I like to wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future. All other participants also gave their level best which is also commendable.

Congratulations to Sharmistha Panda for winning the comparison of colleges for specific course, and also appreciation to Dr Deepali for winning the consolation prize for the same contest. Well done. Keep it up.

Thank you everyone for the lovely wishes. Hearty congratulations to Dr. Deepali for the award. Hoping for the constant and unconditionl support from everyone here.

Cngratulations to Sharmistha Panda and Dr Deepali Gangwar - winner and consolation prize winner in the Article writing contest on comparison of colleges for courses.

Congratulations to Sharmistha Panda and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning the prizes in the article writing contest on comparison of colleges for courses.

Hearty congratulations to Sharmistha and Deepali for your prizes! Well deserved.
    The cash rewards and points have been credited.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Sharmistha Panda. I am thankful to ISC for selecting my entry for the prize. I am also thankful to all the members for their wishes.

Congratulations Sharmistha Panda and Dr Deepali Gangwar. You have done really well with the aptly explanatory articles and I am sure it is going to help a lot of students to make a good decision. My best wishes to the other participants too.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.