E-book creative writing Team challenge - a learning experienceThe e-book team challenge contest was not really successful, had a lot of problems arising, and, unfortunately, there are no winners due to the rules not being followed. Nevertheless, I feel it was a good learning experience. I would like to take a positive approach towards it and conduct it again, with some changes.
Why were there no winners? Here are the reasons-
1. Team of Neelam-Sun: Change made to the character and a chapter exceed the max. word limit.
2. Team of Umesh-Dr. Deepali Gangwar: While this team had the best coordination, unfortunately, the last chapter was not submitted within the time frame (it should have been submitted by 11.12 of 23rd Oct.)
3. Team Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Ryyu: One team member failed to participate.
4. Team Saji Ganesh and Radha Muralidhar: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the entry could not be submitted.
5. Team Shampa Sadhya and Dr. Sanchita Ranjan: An entire chapter was changed.
Note, though, that points and cash credits will be given, as announced, to individual deserving chapters.
Please give your feedback and suggestions for the next team challenge. My suggestion is to have a draw to decide the team members (I will write names on paper chits). Secondly, there need not be a captain. Each team member simply submits alternate chapters, with who writes first decided by whose name is drawn first. Thirdly, I will provide the theme, which will be either a photo or a topic.