You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

E-book creative writing Team challenge - a winning team

After a fresh discussion of the entries for the E-book creative writing Team challenge, although there were no worthy winners for the first prize, it has been decided to award the second prize to each of the team members who penned the story Musical melody of love. They will be rewarded with Rs.50/-.

Congratulations Umesh and Dr. Deepali Gangwar! You both coordinated well as a team and were able to submit a fairly good e-book.

As announced earlier, a couple of deserving individual chapters will be given points and cc. In case you wish to give further feedback, please submit it in this thread only.
    Hearty congrats to Umesh and Deepali. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

It is good to note that one team's entry is found to be worth for second prize. I congratulate both the authors who won the second prize. I hope and wish that both of them will continue their good work and win many many awards and prizes in the coming ebook contests.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Umesh and Deepali Gangwar for penning down a beautiful story with good coordination. I hope we all will do better next time if any such competition happens again.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

A big congratulations to Umesh Sir and Dr. Deepali Gangwar Ma'am for your awards, your contribution is commendable and I wish you will get many more rewards in the future too.

Hearty congratulations to Umesh sir and Deepali Gangwar for winning second prize in E- book creative writing contest. I hope that both of you would win many more prizes in future. Keep it up.

I congratulate Umesh Sir and Dr Deepali Gangwar for winning the second prize in the e-book contest. Both the writers wrote their chapters nicely, and I loved how the product transistor gets introduced in the story. Once again, well done and keep it up!
    shampasaid

I thank ISC for considering our team entry for this e-book contest as the award winning one. Coordination in such type of team activities is definitely a challenging thing and as this was the first time for us for attempting such a contest, there were some confusions and misunderstandings also.
    Anyway, we all will be able to do better next time and with that hope I thank all the members for their nice words and good wishes for our team. Thank you very much.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to the winning team, Umesh and Dr Deepali! The cash reward to the winners has been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Thank you ISC for considering my team's entry for the prize in E-book creative writing Team challenge. I congratulate Umesh Sir. I pay my thanks to members for their wishes.

Congratulations to all the team membes for the award. Hoping to have more from you all. Special congratulations to Dr. Deepali n Umesh Sir.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for being declared as the winning team in the creative writing contest. I wish the winners to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulations to both Umesh Sir and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for being declared as the winning team in the creative writing test. I wish they would show their talents in the different contests organised in the next time. I wish them all the best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.