You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar is no more

Kannada superstar, Puneeth Rajkumar, died yesterday after suffering from a serious cardiac arrest. He was 46. He is very well known for his work in films like 'Power' and 'Yuvarathnaa'.

It was reported that the actor suffered from a big cardiac arrest while he was spending time in the gym working out. whether a very high workout in the gym is the cause for this heart attack is not known. There is a feeling that stressful and prolonged exercises are the reasons for the deaths of many celebrities.

Puneeth Rajkumar is a very versatile actor and very well known as "Appu" in the industry. He is the youngest son of iconic actor Rajkumar. Puneeth acted in more than 29 Kannada movies as the lead and also acted in some movies as a child artist when he was a child.

I convey my condolences to the family of the deceased actor and I pray God to see that his soul will rest in peace.
    Very very sad indeed. Because the performing actor who has done more social works and helped many has died so suddenly and his daughter could not digest the fact that the loving father, caring parent is no more. The actor fame could be seen from the fact that the entire Telugu Film Industry was at attendance during the funeral rites and that proved how famous Puneeth was even overtaking the famed position of his father. But his sudden death shocked everyone because his personal doctor told the media that his health parameters were normal and getting cardiac arrest was stunning. Nevertheless the Kannada film world has lost a versatile power star and his absence would be felt for long time. His reach out through various social welfare was the testimony when people thronged to have the last glimpse of his body.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Though I reside in Bangalore, I never watched any Kannada film. I came to know about this great actor only after hearing the news. Through the reports I read and the crowd formed to see him off indicates that he was an excellent actor. He is loved by all the Kannadigas.
    May his good soul rest in peace.

No life without Sun

I haven't watched any of the movies of the Kannada superstar, Puneeth Rajkumar, but the kind of fan following he has received and the large number of people coming up for his last rites and to see him, people getting heart attacks because of the shock of his death tells the amount of respect and love he has garnered in his lifetime. And such respect is only gained by people who have real talent and have worked really hard. Saddened by the so early demise of such a personality May his soul Rest in peace and his family and loved one get the courage to bear such precious loss.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.