You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for September 2021

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of September 2021.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for September 2021.
    Thank you Timmy Sir for this announcement that as always delights us! In fact, this one is a special one with Diwali coming up, as the word 'bonus' has even more relevance, with its association with the festival of lights.

Congratulations to the 19 other eligible payees for their RSB earnings, a testimonial of their contributions towards the growth of this site. Well done! I just missed the 1k mark, but nevertheless am happy with my share. Even getting a small amount is something to cherish. Hope other members, too, benefit, in the coming months.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the members on receiving their revenue share bonus for working continuously on-site and making the content better day after day. And also improving and honing their own writing skills simultaneously.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congrats to all the 19 members who received the revenue share bonus for the month of Sept 2021 and I was benefited with rupees 678 and thanks ISC.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to see my name on the RSB recipient list. At the same time I congratulate all the members who have made it this month. I wish that all the members would continue their good work in the portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the members who have listed revenue share bonus for the month of Sept 2021. I am happy to see my name on RSB recipient list. I wish that all member would contribute their work regularly in this portal.

Congratulations to all the members who obtained the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of September 2021. I wish and hope all the achievers will continue their good work and continue to win the same in the coming months also.
    I thank the webmaster for the timely announcement of RSB on the last day of the month. We all should thank him for his efforts in maintaining the site in the best way possible. I thank ISC for giving me also some RSB for this month also.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you for this announcement, I like to congratulate all members who received RSB for the month of September 2021. All the best!

My thanks to Timmy Sir for his prompt announcement of the RSBs and my congratulations to all the members who will be receiving their shares this time. Well done everyone and best wishes to those who didn't receive their shares this time. Continue making thought-provoking contributions on a daily basis and you will definitely do it the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the members who received the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of September 2021. My name is also there in the list of RSB beneficiaries and I am thankful to ISC for this.

Thank you Timmy sir for bringing more joy on the festive occasion. I take this opportunity to congratulate all the members who have received their Revenue Share Bonus for the month of September 2021. I wish all the members to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.