You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

September 2021 Wizard and Super Contributor Award Winners

Since some of the team members were on leave, there has been a delay in announcing our monthly awards. We are now announcing the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of September.

The winners for the Wizard Awards who will each receive a cash reward of Rs. 300/- are -
    Nidhi for Articles section

Ramachandran Pattabiraman for the Forum section

Sheo Shankar Jha for the Ask Expert section

For the Super Contributor Awards, we have only one winner who will receive a cash reward of Rs.150/-, and that is Ravi Shankar for Update Info.

It is unfortunate that there are no awardees for the other sections.

Congratulations to all the winners and keep up the good work!
    At the outset hearty congrats to Nidhi for winning the Sept 2021 wizard award for being the top contributor in resources section and we know creating an article takes lots of time and more dedication in bringing out the great content and she excelled in this knack. My best wishes also goes to Ramachandran for winning the forum section wizard award as he not only creates jokes now and then also keep us wondering with his great threads and posts. Who can forget Sheo Shankar Jha for winning the wizard of ask expert section has he has created a niche for himself to answer some best questions raised in that section. And very many congrats to Ravi Shankar for winning the wizard for contributing the updates.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners and wizards, such prizes and bonuses inspire and incentivise people to contribute more and put new and fresh aspects in various sections and reduce repeatability.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of these prestigious monthly awards under the wizard and super contributor category. Well done members and keep up your good work in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the wizard and super contributor award winners for the month of September 2021. All of them deserve the awards. I hope and wish that they will continue the good work and win many more awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations to all the winners! The cash rewards and points have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

A big congratulation to all winners for your rewards you all deserve these rewards. Wish you all the best for many rewards in the future too.

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor. All of you have done really well and keep going. Your efforts will never go in vain so, contribute with more zeal.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Nidhi to receive reward for his contributions to Article section, Ramachandran Pattabhiraman for his contributions to forum section and Sheo Shankar Jha for Ask expert section. I wish them all to continue the same spirit in contributing their valuable contributions to ISC and also win many more awards and rewards.

Congratulations to Nidhi, Ramachandran Pattabhiraman and Sheo Shankar Jha for winning Wizard Awards and Ravi Shankar for the Super Contributor award for September 2021. I wish that they will continue the good work and win many more awards in the coming days.

My hearty congratulations to the wizard award winners Nidhi for the Articles section, Ramachandran Pattabiraman for the Forum section, Sheo Shankar Jha for the Ask Expert section, and the Super contributor award winner Ravi Shankar sir.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.