You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

October 2021 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the October 2021 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    At the stroke of midnight our beloved webmaster has announced the payment for Oct 21 and this proves the dedication and sincerity to benefit the members who are eligible to get the payment this time. From my side the invoice has been uploaded to effect the payment. On this occasion I extend the greetings to all who ever received the payment this time and for those who narrowly missed, better luck next time. ISC has been parting with payment in a most transparent way and there is no question of any doubts on this matter. Those who joined new and yearning to earn, better luck next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am happy to receive cash payment this month and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate all those members who have made it for the month. Well done members and keep contributing in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

I thank the webmaster for the timely announcement of Cash payments for the month of October 2021. I thank ISC for giving me also some Cash payments this month. I congratulate all others who got some cash payments this month.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks to webmaster for the announcement of Cash payments for the month of October 2021. I am very happy to see my name in cash recipient list. I congratulate all other member who have benefitted for cash payment this month. I have uploaded my invoice for effective payment.

Congratulations to all those members who got their name in monthly cash payment. I am unable make my name in the list as I fall short of required limit of of payment. Hope I will find my name in the next month's payment list.

My congratulations to all who will be receiving their payments this time. It's a joyous moment to find the name on the list and those who couldn't make it this time my best wishes to them. You will definitely do it if you make useful contributions regularly.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all who are eligible for the monthly payment. It is a happy moment especially with the month opening with the festival of lights. Wishing everyone more such prosperous moments as they continue their contributions.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all those members who have received the monthly cash payment for October 2021. I am thankful to ISC for my cash payment. I have uploaded the filled-in invoice also.

Although I was a little disappointed not seeing my name in there, but since I just started being regular recently I hope I see my name there soon. But congratulations to all the members for getting cash for this month as an added bonus to the Festival.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payments for the month of October 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.