You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Our Sparkling Stars!

We've got plenty of effervescent members whose sheer presence lights up our site. From time to time we express our appreciation for their wonderful contributions through our special rewards. So here are the much-awaited Diwali sur'prize'es-

There are two winners of the Twinkling Star Awards with a reward of Rs. 250/- each to Sobha Wilson and Ravi Shankar.

Congratulations!
    Congratulations to Shoba Wilson and Ravi Shankar for getting a special price on this special occasion of Diwali making this more special. This will for sure brighten your Diwali a bit more.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Very many congrats to Twinkling star winners Shobha Wilson and Ravi Shankar as both of them are doing their immense contributions in the respective sections thereby increasing the value of this site.They truly deserve.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the special Sparkling Stars prize winners for Deepavali. I wish the two winners will continue their good work and win many such awards for the coming festivals also. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to Ravishankar and Shobha Wilson, the sparkling stars for taking away the Twinkling stars award from ISC. Well done. God bless.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to both the members for their outstanding contributions in ISC and now getting these special surprise awards during the time of Deepawali festival. Well done members and keep up your good work in this portal. All the best and wish you a happy Deepawali.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Shoba Wilson and Ravi Shankar for winning the Twinkling stars award. Hope you continue your best work with the same spirit to many more such awards in the future too. All the best!!

Congratulations to Shoba Wilson and Ravishankar on winning sparkling awards. Our ISC is a moon and its members are stars, amongst them these two are sparkling.

Congratulations to Shoba Wilson and Ravishankar on winning Sparkling Stars award. I hope that both will continue their good work and win many more awards for the coming days. I wish them all the best.

Congratulations to both the sparkling star. Hope to win more such awards in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to Shobha Wilson and Ravi Shankar on winning the Sparkling award. I hope both of them will contribute in the similar ways in the forthcoming time and win many more prizes. I wish them all the best.

Congratulations to Sobha Wilson and Ravi Shankar. for winning the Sparkling Stars award.
    A very deserving gift for this Diwali.

Congratulations to the stars for the coveted award. Your contribution will take the channel to a better place. Thanks for the qualitative contribution and for becoming the Twinkling Big Star.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

Congratulation to our sparkling starts of the ISC. You both deserve these rewards, we wish you all the very best for many more rewards as per your performance in the future too. All the best!

Hearty congratulations to Sobha Wilson and Ravi sir for the special award! The Twinkling Star award indicates that you have been twinkling on ISC through your active and all-around contributions.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

I am elated to see my name against this prestigious award from ISC. I also wish Sobha Wilson for getting this award. I am thankful to the admin and also to my friends who have conveyed their wishes here.

I am very much delighted and surprised to receive this sparkling award. I am very thankful to ISC for this. I also congratulate Ravi Shankar Sir for getting this wonderful award. Thanks to everyone who greeted me for getting this award.

My congratulations to the Sparkling Stars Sobha Wilson and Ravi Shankar. Their extraordinary performance in various sections is acknowledged through this award and I wish them all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Sobha Wilson mam and Ravi Shankar sir for getting the Twinkling star awards. It is a good gesture from ISC to recognize and reward people suitably.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Shoba Wilson and Ravi Shankar for winning Twinkling star awards. Getting this prize at festive season would surely double your happiness.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Congratulations to Shoba Wilson and Ravi Shankar for winning Twinkling Star Awards.

My hearty congratulations to both the winners of the Twinkling Star Awards. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.