You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes to relax please

Husband:(to wife)Today is Sunday, I wish to enjoy it, so I bought three movie tickets.
    Wife: Why three tickets?
    Husband: It is for you and your parents
    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Manager: You are appointed as my driver. Your starting salary is 4000 rupees
    Driver: Then what is my driving salary sir?
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    Student: Sir, I did poor in my examination,please put atleast one mark without putting zero
    Teacher: Why
    Student: In our house everybody strict vegetarian
    Wife(returning home after deepavali purchase): Dear! see how early I came from shop this time?
    Husband: Sorry dear deepavali went three days back.
    Just now I was getting bored in raising and answering the routine threads of this site and suddenly the jokes from the author appeared and that made me to chance upon as the first reader. The first joke was hilarious and proves husband wants a break from the wife and in-laws. The second joke had the lesson for boy that if he fails, he has to man the cycles doing the business and studies are ruled out. And the third joke on driver is again hilarious. But what I feel that 4000 was the very meager to ask that question. And the fourth joke was new and enjoyable. And the last joke was memorable and it proves as to how the households waste huge time on making purchases much to the annoy of the husband. In most houses, the husband desist to go for purchase with wife if it happens to be big festival like Deepvali. Thanks author for all jokes.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The jokes apart, Mr. Mohan made a valid point that the forum threads are becoming routine and boring. That is true. We are all responding mechanically to the same topics raised in different ways. The members have to think about this and do something to make this section interesting.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

I appreciate the effort of Mr.Ramachandran Pattabhiraman to bring some relief and laughter to the members by posting some good jokes. I think the management should bring some more entertainment guided items to be posted by the members. Small poems to be written on a specific interesting aspect, answering given creative questions, mystery puzzles to be solved, with given words creating a story, etc. in the forum section. This will increase the fun and entertainment part of the forum without being boring. Editors can give a burning issue of the times and can ask to give reasons and solutions for those issues.

After a long time, the author came out with some interesting jokes for relaxing. The jokes are really making us laugh loudly. Many of these jokes are fresh and made us enjoy much. Thanks to the author.
    drrao
    always confident

All the jokes are fun filled and enjoyable. The author is time to time and regularly posting them to give us good relief from the monotony. I liked the first and the last joke in particular though all of them are interesting.
    Knowledge is power.

All the jokes are good and meaningful. Enjoyed and laughed.
    No life without Sun

As always the author comes up with laughing jokes that change our moods and bring smiles to our faces. Thank you for sharing such jokes from time to time.

Ramachandran Pattabiraman,

We are again requesting you to please stop putting all those ))))))), lines, and what-not. It is not permitted in the forum.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Ramakrishna Kambhampati,

We've had contests on poems, quizzes and puzzles, story writing, and our active GDs are good debates on burning issues. Even the one about answering a creative question has been tried out. In fact, this we've had members themselves asking, such as the query once on which era would you go to in a time machine or what question would you ask the Prime Minister during the Mann Ki Baat program. We can revive the quiz (already have one in mind) and the creative question theme. Thanks for the suggestions.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

#746224.
    Okey madam, I will follow.

In a family there were four women,a couple ,the man's mother and his sister. One day,the man ordered for a full pant on line but it was 2 inches long. So ,he asked his wife to cut and alter it . His sister and mother also heard it. As her mother had some free time,she cut and stiched it and kept it on the table. So did his sister and wife. Imagine when the man tried the fitting what would have happened.

Radha Muralidhar.

• Sign In to post your comments