You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 07th to 13th November- Winners!

We don't have a Thread of the Week for the week 07th to 13th Nov '21. It has been decided to give Special Prizes to -

Umar for his thoughtful thread Discrepancies in the evaluation system could ruin the careers of students and

Neelam for her thread To what extent can parents bear a child marrying a person from different state or community which puts up a question mark on our wider nationalistic visions.

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 40/- each with 40 points.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners!
    My congratulations to Umar and Neelam for winning the Special Prizes. The threads are well written and discuss important aspects. I wish them all the best and hope they will continue posting more such threads in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to both the winners of this particular TOW contest. Well done and keep up your good contributions in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to umar and neelam for winning the special prize. I wish them all the best. Well done. Keep it up.

It is such a happy feeling when you open ISC after a day gap and you find your name in winners list this is really special and Congratulations to Umar for winning special prize.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congratulations to Umar and Neelam for winning the TOW 7-13 th November. I wish them all the best. Well done. Keep it up!!

Congrats to Umar for the great thread on evaluation system and Neelam for her thread on child marrying a person from other state and community and both are well thought and nicely responded. Keep going.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Very happy to see new names on the list of winners. Really both the members are doing a very good job on the site and they should be rewarded for their good work. Both the threads selected are excellent and deserve appreciation. I congratulate both the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 07th to 13th November. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to the special prize winners of the thread of the week contest, wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future for your contribution. All the best!!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

My sincere congratulations to the special prize winners of the thread of the week contest. Wish you all the best in all endeavours. Hope you would contribute significantly in the different forums giving us enriched contents.

Congratulation to Umar and Neelam, the special prize winners of the thread of the week contest- 07th to 13th November. I wish both of you will continue your good work and will win many more prizes in the upcoming contests. Well done.

Congratulations to both the winners. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to the winners for this special prize on thread. Keep going!!

Congratulations to Umar and Neelam for their special prizes. We would like to encourage members to try and put up threads on fresh topics every 2-3 days if not daily.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.