You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Thanks to Tony Sir,Dr. Vandana and all the Editors. I have started getting revenue from ISC

Dear Editors,

I am thankful to you for guiding me on the Forum in the above matter .
    Actually,I was thinking that rules of ISC have changed. I have started getting revenue and appreciation from ISC. As all you all are aware I have passion for English and like to get connected with ISC as it gives me a platform to post my writing .

Radha Muralidhar
    Congratulations on your achievement. Continue your good work and continue earning on the ISC site. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

ISC is the most transparent site and the earnings here are based on performance and the author being good at writing and having profess over English, the earning would be forth coming easily. There may not be windfall earning, but a decent earning is always possible every month. Now that the author started earning from this site, the aim should be in top 20 members category so that the site revenue share bonus is made available for the total contributions made everywhere. I have received more than 100 RSB's so far and wish to see the author name also next time. So keep going, reap benefits and that would be formidable earning if good articles are posted and approved by the editors.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank to Dr.Srinivasa Rao and Mr. Mohan for your appreciation. I will surely post something every day and express my gratitude to ISC for giving me a platform to express my passion for English language
    Radha Muralidhar

ISC is a place where immense opportunities are there for creative contributions and participation. Forum section is the gateway to this site but there are many other sections where one can contribute and earn points and cc. It would be worthwhile to consider those sections also in addition to the forum section if one really wants to generate a good amount of contributions leading to a good volume of writing. Some of these opportunities are contributions in schools, colleges, courses, information updates, quality response to the articles, participating in the contests, articles, training institutes, job postings etc. I would suggest that one can look at those opportunities and populate the site with new data or updated data so that the site gets more traffic and in turn we all are benefited.
    There is a lot of data that was posted by the members long back and there are many update opportunities there. So it is time to go through all those things and in turn earn points and cc for oneself.

Knowledge is power.

Thank you Mr. Umesh. I will try doing the options you have posted.
    Radha Muralidhar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.