You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

ISC- Involve, share and cheer- New slogan

India Study Channel has been in the front line in creating formidable contribution to enhance the knowledge of students and other sections of the people and today when you refer anything on the internet, even the sharing from our site appears there somewhere or the other. But that is not enough as every thread and post appearing here must be seen as first in searches because we have formidable strength of highly educated authors and if each one of us Involve, Share and Cheer the contents appearing here would be listed first and that become new slogan for us.
    Good. Mohan, you have come out with a new tagline for this site. You have given a new message to all the members through this thread. Hope all members will follow and contribute their best to the site so that this site will become the number one site in the world of the internet in its area of operations. It is good to see a site in which we are all involved in raising to new heights.
    drrao
    always confident

I appreciate the spirit behind the thread. Mohan deserves a clap for this .

However while I can see relevance for the expansion words for I and S, I am not able to see relevance with the third word. Mohan to think and come with a more relevant word for that. Probably some other member can bring in also.

I may try a variant as Involvement, Sharing ,Consistency

By using the word "Cheer" I mean responding to the threads of members and thus register their participation.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments