You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Greetings on the occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti

Today is the celebration of the birth of the first Sikh guru, Guru Nanak. On this auspicious occasion, Happy Gurpurab to all. Wishing everyone joy, peace, love, and happiness.
    Happy Guru Nanak Jayanthi to all the members of ISC. The Poornima ( Full Moon Day) of Karthik masa will be the Jayanthi of the first Guru of Sikhs. Today is the 552nd Gurpurab of the Sikh Guru, Guru Nanak Dev.
    Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the founder of the Sikh faith. He was born in the year 1469. His place of birth is Rai Bhoi Ki Talwandi. Now this place is in Lahore of Pakistan and is called Nanaka Sahib.
    By donating food to the people who are hungry and starving for food( at least to one) is the best thing we can all do on this day as a mark of respect to this great man who advocated peace and love among all the people.

drrao
    always confident

Nanak Ji has been called as Guru Nanak because of his love on the people and faith of God, He lived his life as an example of Love, so he is called as Guru (teacher) to all of us. We should remember Him with his sayings and keep expressing our love on others and believing the God's existence.
    * Even Kings and Emperors with heap of wealth and vast dominion cannot be compared with an ant filled with love of God.
    **I bow at his feet constantly and pray to him the Guru,the true Guru, has shown me the way
    *** He who has no faith in himself can never have faith in God

I take this opportunity and extend the greetings to all the citizens across the country on the occasion of Gurupurab and may all the good things happen to this country from this day.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.