You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

September 2021 cash not received yet

I haven't received my September 2021 cash payment released yet. I have submitted the invoice on 13 Oct 2021. Please consider my issue.
    Sobha Wilson,

The Webmasters have been informed. It is suggested that henceforth not to wait for such a long time to report it. Also, note that you could also use the same payment page through which we upload the invoice to send the message to Timmy Sir about non-receipt of payment.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I have already sent a message through the same payment page on November 5th that the cash was not been received. No reply has been received for that.

Alright Sobha, thanks for the update. I have sent an email communication directly to Timmy Sir. Hope the issues is resolved quickly.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Transaction Details
    Transaction StatusTransaction is accepted and will get processed soon.
    Initiator Account Number:1579XXXXXX7341
    Beneficiary Account Name:Sobha Wilson
    Transaction Amount:900
    Remark:September 2021 Payment

Cash received. Thank you Vandana & Timmy Sir

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.