You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- Oct '21- Winner!

Taking into consideration her overall commitment and notable performance in different sections, particularly the Forum, during the period, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Month award for Oct '21 on Neelam. She has been doing extremely well and has come up with some quality contributions.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner.
    Neelam, congratulations. My appreciation for the good work done and ISC rewarded your good work. I wish and hope that you will continue your good work in the coming months and win many more awards. I wish you all the best in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Neelam for being declared the winner of the Star of the month award. I wish the winner to get more rewards in the future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Neelam for achieving the award. Keep up the good work.
    “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
    – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 17

A big congratulation Neelam for the star of the month award for October month. You really deserve this reward, as the performance and quality of the content that you contributed to ISC are commendable. I wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future too as per your contribution and performance.

I am so happy to see my name here after so long as a star of the month and be able to contribute to some extent on the site and will keep on trying to contribute more and more and in other sections too.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congratulations to Neelam , Winner of Star of the Month award- Oct '21.
    Keep continuing and improving with good posts.
    Best wishes for more achievements.

Very many congrats to Neelam for getting the star of the month award for the month of Oct and it has been noted that she is very active in forum and once expressed here desire to excel and get rewards. And now that has happened , surely winning 500 rupees through this recognition would pave way for her inclusive contributions in future also. Most of her threads have the qualitative approach and the forum has been kept busy and going with new way of though process. For ISC , forum has become the most important section and only few members are active here and therefore Neelam has further more responsibility to be more contributing here and make this forum sustain with new threads and great responses. For the new comers she would stand as the great inspiration as to how to earn through the forum contributions.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Neelam for getting the most coveted 'Star of the Month' award for the month of October 2021. I wish and hope that she would be continuing her good work in ISC in various sections in the coming times. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Neelam for winning the Star of the month (OCTOBER) award. This shows that you are an active member who contributes to sections that best suits you and keep every other member giving in their inputs. Keep up the good work and keep on winning more prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Blue Star - Neelam, being declared the winner of the star of the month award. My wishes to the winner to get more and more awards.

Congratulations Ms. Neelam on the Star of the Month award. You really deserve it.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to Star of the Month Oct '21 award winner Neelam. It is nice to see a member winning Star of the Month award with their grit determination and hard work. We'll done. Keep it up!!

Congratulations Neelam for winning the Star of the month award for October 2021. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to the Star of the Month award winner Neelam for October'21. Well done, please keep it up.

My heartiest congratulations, Neelam! You have done really well and I hope this award will make you more enthusiastic to post in various sections. Carry on and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations Neelam for winning the Star of the Month award- Oct '21. Your consistency and contributions are remarkable. Keep contributing and keep winning!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Neelam for winning the Star of the Month award. Keep it up.

• Sign In to post your comments