You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- October '21- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Oct '21. For those who are not aware, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions, especially in terms of quality (and not just quantity), by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles-
    Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao

Forum-
    Swati Sharma

Ask Experts-
    Umesh

Jobs-
    None

Colleges and Schools-
    Vandana

Super Contributors

Updates-
    None

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to all the wizard award winners of various sections. Hope to see Super contributor award winners in the upcoming months. Wish everyone to get more rewards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I am very happy to receive the Wizard award for the article section. Earlier I received this award for Ask Expert and forum sections and this is for the first time I received this for the articles section. I thank ISC for the same. Thanks to all concerned for the encouragement they have given.
    Congratulations to all the winners in other sections. I hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to everyone.
    I am little bit worried since I am not awarded. I have contributed many jobs in OCT month but I am not sure why I am not in this list. Anyway will try to get it next time

A big thank you to ISC from the bottom of my heart, for the wizard award in the forum section for the month of October. As a member, we always want to give our level best in every section of ISC, and these awards motivate us for more contributions with good quality. I like to congratulate all other winners for their rewards on respective sections. We will continue our contribution with more enthusiasm.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners for being super contributors and for winning prizes for their respective categories it is a commending work to be a regular member.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congrats for all the winners of Wizard awards for October 2021.

Hearty congrats to Dr Rao for grabbing the wizard award in the Articles section and some of the contributions were really fantastic and impressive. My best wishes also goes to Swati Sharma for getting the forum wizard award and we have been noticing our niche to create varied new threads and keep the forum going. My complements also goes to Umesh for the best contributions in the ask experts section and that eventually got the wizard award. Replying in ask experts is great experience because there has to be apt response and the author has created his own space there. Congrats to Vandana for getting wizard for colleges and schools contribution. Unfortunately there were no awards for updates, training institutes and reviews. Hope the members would actively participate in the above categories and also win the awards.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I thank ISC for my award in this category and at the same time congratulate all the other winners who have got the wizard awards under different heads for the month of October 2021. Well done members and keep up the good work.
    Knowledge is power.

My congratulations and wishes to the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards of October - Dr. N.V.Srinivasa Rao, Swati Sharma, Umesh and Vandana Madam. I take the liberty of wishing ISC for declaring such awards and through that ISC is encouraging not only Award Winners but others to queue up themselves in the line of Award receiving.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all the winners and super contributor award winners of month October '21. We'll done. Keep it up!!

Many congratulations to all the winners for winning the wizard award for October 2021. Well done and keep it up.

Thank you for considering my contributions for the Wizard award and I congratulate all my co-winners. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.