You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- Do you support remarriages of the elderly? Why and why not? - Best Participants!

With a suggestion to all the members to try and participate in GDs because that will help you to analyze and study topics better, we are now announcing the Best Participants of the recently concluded Active GD on the topic Do you support remarriages of the elderly? Why and why not?

Members have come up with good arguments in support of their views though there were some continuous repetitions that need to be avoided. Also, in addition to putting up your own points, you must try to logically counter the arguments that come from the opposite side. Only then will a GD become interesting and effective.

Having gone through all the arguments put forth, we declare the following members as the Best Participants-

1. Shampa Sadhya

2. Neelam and

3. Sheo Shankar Jha

It has also been decided to give a consolation prize to KVRR

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each and the consolation prize winner will receive Rs 75/-. Cash rewards and additional points would be added to the best responses from the other participants too based on their overall performance.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners and also put in a word of appreciation to all the participants.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the active GD. They participated actively in the discussion and made the GD a success and hence they deserve the awards. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work in the coming competitions and win many more awards. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to winners Shampa sadhya mam and Sheo Shankar Jha sir for winning the active GD, I enjoyed this debate a lot especially the part of argument and counter-argument with Shampa Sadhya mam, as it helped me to understand a lot of aspects of the topic which I might have been viewing with a single dimension and understanding pros and cons of the topic, and Mr KVRR for bringing this unique topic
    It is nice to see my name again on the winner's list, I will try to keep winning more and more such competitions as I am very fond of debates in the virtual as well as real-world and rarely miss such an opportunity.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congrats to best participants Shampa, Neelam, Sheo and KVRR, as all of them put their point of view in the right perspective and won the place of reward from the ISC administration. Keep going.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This was a very interesting GD and we all had a detailed fruitful discussion on this interesting subject. Now the best participants are announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners . Well done members and keep up the good work.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to all the winners for their special contribution to the topic along with the other participents.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

I am happy about the consolation prize awarded to me in the Active Group Discussion. Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks to all for their congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

I am happy to have noted that I have been awarded a prize securing third rank in the Active Group Discussion. The discussion was very lively and it was felt during the discussion proceedings especially between Shampa and Neelam. Both of them performed their best touching all the vital points connected to the related discussion. My congratulations to both of them for their splendid performance.
    I am also thankful to KVRR for bringing forth this nice topic for discussion. My sincere congratulations to him on winning the prize.

Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Neelam and Sheo Shankar Jha for winning the GD contest. Mr KVRR with his active intervention made the GD more lively. I specifically congratulate KVRR for winning the consolation prize. All the best to the winners of this contest and hope they will win many more such prizes in the future too. Best of luck next time to all the participants of this contest.

Congratulations to all the 3 best participants for giving their good input to the GD. Good luck to KVRR and all other participants who led to complete this GD section and made it interesting and active with their small-small inputs. I would also thank the organizers and jury for their time and efforts. Wishing many more such topics that need to be discussed and.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

The cash rewards and points to the winners and enhanced points and cc to other suitable participants have been credited.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to the winners for winning the Active GD Contest.

• Sign In to post your comments