You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th Nov '21- Winners!

With a renewed request to all to try to come up with some fresh subjects instead of remaining glued to a few by making changes here and there and to please post responses that would add some value to the threads and give them new dimensions, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 14th to 20th Nov '21.

Winner-

Dhruba for the thread Higher education has made us unemployed which brings out a factual problem faced by people who go for higher studies.

Special Prizes

1. KVRR for his thread Stupidity is more dangerous enemy of the good than malice and

2. Umesh for the thread A large population in our country has no other concern except earning their daily bread

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th Nov '21. The threads selected are really good and deserve the awards. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to Dhruba for winning the thread of the week award and through that he made a firm pitch that higher education has actually made more unemployment across the country and that was far reaching thought. My appreciation also goes to KVRR for his thread mentioned above, having a dig at the stupidity thought which is more is more dangerous than the malice and that was a best contribution from the author so far and eventually won the special prize as TOW. And who can forget Umesh for his best thread which has the general thought process that the poor are having only concentration on earning the livelihood for their daily needs and cannot give thought to others or the nation building. However for India every person of the country are the contributors in their own way no matter they are not actually recognized.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW for their fresh perspective and new topics, different topics brings new aspects to add by the other authors as well and breaks the monotony of similar kind of topics going on in the forum section. A different or unique topic not only enhances the writing skills of the author but also give other people a chance to think and write differently and present their point of view.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

I was surprised to see my name here because it is for the first time, thank you all very much. Also, thanks to ISC management. Best wishes to the other winners. Thanks.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

Congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the Week contest - 14th to 20th Nov '21. I hope all of you would win many more prizes in coming days. I wish them all the best.

I thank ISC for my award and the same time congratulate Dhruba and KVRR for their excellent forum posts covering some interesting topics. Well done and keep the spirit of creative writing alive.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Dhruba, KVRR, and Umesh for winning TOW with their thought provoking messages. I wish them all to continue their good work at ISC . Well done. Keep it up!!

Thanks for the special prize to my thread for the Thread Of the Week contest. I congratulate the winner Mr. Dhruba and the other special prize winner Mr. Umesh. Thanks to all for the congratulatory messages.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to Dhruba, KVRR, and Umesh for winning the TOW Contest -14th to 20th Nov '21.

Congratulations to Dhruba, KVRR and Umash for winning the Thread of the week contest ending 21st November.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. Other eligible threads have also been suitably rewarded.
    'Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power'. -Lao Tzu

Congratulations to Dhruba, KVRR, and Umesh for winning the respective prizes in the TOW Contest -14th to 20th Nov '21.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.