Actions on government servantI'm currently working in a Central Govt. office and applied for a post in another Central Govt. office but NOT THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL. I got selected for the new post and received offer letter to join in the new post along with my relieving order and vigilance clearance.
1. How to get relieved from my present position as I have neither forwarded my application through proper channel nor informed my present employer about my application for the new post.
2. What action(s) will be initiated against me by my present employer for not submitting the application through proper channel.
3. Whether I will be relieved by the present employer with all benefits so as to join new post.
4. Should I inform my present employer regarding my selection in new post.
5. Should I simply resign the present post without informing the present employer about my new offer and join new post.