You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Unable to locate the forum section?

sir, could you please help me out in locating the forum section which i find unable to view on the site? i too wish to participate into it. thank you.
    Dear Sir, you have submitted this thread to the forum itself. Anyway, if you want to locate the forum section. You can find it in the upper left corner after the Education tab.

Hoping now you will be able to locate the forum.

Welcome you Surendra and you joined two days back I think. I request you to see the top blue bar on the page. In this, all the sections of the site are listed. by clicking on that you can get into that section. The first item is home., then education and then comes forum. Click on that you will be in the forum section. Already you have posted this thread in the Forum section only.
    I suggest you go through the help topics which you can open by clicking on the link given below.
    Help Topics.
    In addition to that, you can see the following two links also which will help you in knowing more about this site. I wish you all the best.
    A comprehensive guide for new members.
    IndiaStudyChannel.com Sectionwise FAQs and Guidelines

drrao
    always confident

By writing this first post, you are already connected to our forum section and Surendra welcome to this great site of much discussions and deliberations on various issues pertaining to students, country and general topic of great interest. This is the most famous forum section of India Study Channel where you are given chance to respond and raise your own question through some brief details on any issue that is bothering you all along. You can go through various forum posts being made here by clicking the second item on the top blue bar and now you are taken to forum section in which the administration announcements, rewards and other important matters would appear on the top and the members posts appear after that and continued to pages. But make sure that you will not go back to old forum threads.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.