You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How much important for a person to go out in the world and explore new places

Many a time it is necessary for a person to get out of the comfort zone and see the world for what it actually is. Rather than living in a single place and seeing the same people and same kind of things daily which does not let him/her grow even if there is growing knowledge remains confined.
    Often there are people who have never stepped outside their villages, cities and states but have a varying opinion about the other places as if they know it all. Especially the people of small-town have a particular kind of opinion for big cities and people of big cities have for small town and unless they exchange places they can't really understand pros and cons.

Similar to the way James Mill wrote "History of India" without ever coming to India and even classified it into three parts. Until and Unless you go out to a particular place all you have are biases.

I agree with the author. But generally speaking, the touring interest is very less in our country people compared to the western people. We can see many foreign visitors in almost all tourism spots of our country especially Madurai Meenakshi Temple, etc., But is very rare to see our Indians visiting our own important places.

We have a volume of cultural and architectural places of visiting in our country and they have many specialties in them. Many of us do not know the values of tourism places and even they do not teach their children either by taking them or allowing them to go along with the school or college tour.

I used to see all possible historical places and temples in the nearby areas I go on office work in the available hours. When I went to Bangalore for some spiritual meeting along with our all family members, I took our children to the historical places and Visveswarayya Museum (which is most important for children).

We should encourage our children to know about our Country's valuable monuments by taking them to the respective places to the possible extent.

It's true what you said. This type of transition has brought about so many changes in my life. After completing my higher secondary education in local schools, I decided to pursue my undergraduate degree in a new location. That, too, was in a different state of India. I was able to comprehend the culture, customs, language, and climate of that location. It was truly a life-changing experience that I had never had before. I've never traveled that far alone before, and I've learned to do so. I've figured out how to accomplish things on my own. Many other people's lives I've witnessed. A lot of the things that came out of it I was able to put into practice. I am proud that I was willing to relocate myself. It helped me to grow and gave me confidence and courage to come outside of my comfort zone. I am not at all afraid to talk to a stranger or communicate my opinions to others.
    “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
    – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 17

• Sign In to post your comments