You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Punjab

Queue regarding this site.

How can I earn money though this site or I how can I Withdraw that money from this site
    Tuneja, welcome to this educational site called ISC. If you have interest in creative writing or taking part in forum discussions or posting informations regarding school, colleges, admissions, courses, etc then this is the right place for you to make contributions and in due course to earn some money also. What I would suggest is that you first go through the rules, regulation, and policies of this site and then go through some basic help articles provided here to help the new members. After that if you have any specific query you can again ask in this forum section and the members and editors will be happy to help you in this regard. Just go through some samples of forum discussions, articles, ask expert section etc and then you can start contributing yourself.
    Please note that this site is one of the excellent sites in internet where one can start contributing and then can improve in his writings significantly as there will be a regular feedback to him by the members as well as editors and most of the members have immensely benefited like that in this site.

Knowledge is power.

Tuneja, warm welcome to this site! Firstly, your title should have read 'query' about this site and not 'queue' about this site.

Now, I suggest you read and understand this comprehensive guide to new members and also read and understand the points given in all the threads to which a clickable link has been provided therein. If after reading through them just as a student would read his lesson, you still have any doubts, you may put them up so that we can clarify. Please do not be in a hurry to post content. Understand the site and its requirements first and then start gradually. All the best!

Finally, ISC is not a money-making site. The motto is to 'earn while you learn' and so learning is our principal aim. Earning is secondary. Earnings will follow and increase as you keep learning here.

'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

Welcome to this site which is very educative. To have a nice understanding of how to work on this site and how to earn money you are requested to go through the following links. Once you complete going through the links you will get conversant with the site and you can start your journey.
    1. A comprehensive guide for new members.
    2. IndiaStudyChannel.com Sectionwise FAQs and Guidelines
    3. Important changes to ISC - We are switching to a true Academic Portal * REVISED *
    4. How to make money from this site?
    5. How to receive payments?

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments