You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Expression of gratitude for helps rendered

Since being newest member here, i was prevented from thanking Dr Rao, madam Gangwar and Sri K Mohan for having helped me out of my predicament in the difficulties i was encountering to participate in the forum section. Thanks a lot sirs/madam. I request the esteemed site to please convey to them all my high sense of gratitude.
    As a member of this site, I feel it is my duty to help the new persons in continuing their journey on this educational site. You are most welcome and at any point, in time you can ask for the help of any senior member and all of them will be pleased to help you. I wish and hope that you will have a smooth journey on this site.
    drrao
    always confident

Surendra, your thread was actually locked to avoid repetition in the guidance being provided. And, what do you mean by prevented? It is the wrong usage. I am not discouraging you but just trying to correct you.

That apart, hope you have read and understood the threads to which clickable links have been provided by Dr Rao in your earlier thread. Please do it on priority so that your doubts are cleared. If after reading all the threads under reference, you still have any doubt, please feel free to raise a thread here specifically referring to your doubt.

And a piece of advice, please take proper care of your spelling and grammar. For example, when you are referring to yourself, it should always be a capital 'I' and never in the lower case.

Study the site properly first and then gradually enter this fun world of learning and knowledge sharing.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

• Sign In to post your comments