You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for October 2021

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2021.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for October 2021.
    It is nice feeling that Wednesday morning began with seeing the announcement of revenue share bonus for the month of Oct 21 and glad to see increased level of getting amount by others including me. I was benefited with rupees 824 this time and my congrats to all those who have got best bonus amount. My regrets to those who missed the chance this time and better luck next time. Once again thanks to the webmaster Timmy not forgetting in his duties and this is one more testimony of transparency mode of our site. The new members should brace up and must have the place in revenue sharing list next time and all the best to every member who are keeping trying to grab the money.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you, Sir, for the announcement of the revenue share bonus for the month of October. Glad to see my name on the list and like to congratulate all other members who received their RSB fit his month. All the best!

For the first time I have got my name on the revenue share bonus list and I am so happy about it.
    Congratulations to all the members for getting their names here.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

I like to thank the Webmaster for his announcement of the Revenue share bonus as usual on the last day of the month. I thank ISC for giving me some RSB for this month. I congratulate all the members whose names are appearing in the list of RSB obtained for this month. I hope and wish that they all will continue their good work and win RSB in the coming months also. I expect the other members also to try their best to see their names on this list. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you, admin. Congratulations to all those who, like me, will be receiving the monthly revenue share bonus.

Well done Neelam, for your eligibility for your first ever RSB!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My thanks to Timmy Sir for the announcement and congratulations to all the members who are eligible to get their shares. Contribute more to add values to ISC and your revenue share will definitely increase. Well done!
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Happy to see my name in the list of RSB recipients and at the same time I congratulate all other members who have received it this month for their contributions in ISC. Well done members and keep up the good work.
    Knowledge is power.

Many congratulations to all those who have made it to the bonus list. Keep going!
    'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

Congratulations to all those who have made it to the list of recipients of the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2021. I wish all the members to get more bonuses in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My heartiest congratulations to all members who are on the list of Revenue Share Bonus for October 2021 as well as best of luck to all members for the next rewards
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the members who have received the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2021. My name is also there in the list of beneficiaries and I am thankful to ISC for the same.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.