You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

It seems like we have directly skipped all the months from 2019 to 2022

After the corona outbreak and its increasing rapidly it seems like we have just skipped years in moments. Mentally people are still in 2019 but physically we are already on the verge of the end of 2021. Seeing the date today that is 1-12-2021 as the new year is just a month ahead this realisation gets deeper into the heart of how we just skipped through these years.
    Earlier after the New Year, it was difficult for people to change the dates but now the suddenness with which years have changed not just the dates is just unexplainable. Do you also feel that these years seems like they passed away way faster than usual because of the stagnation all around the world?
    Do you also feel you are mentally in the previous years?
    As far as I am concerned, I feel the days moved very slowly and many unwanted things happened. The experience we gained in these two years is more than what we might have gained in the normal two years. Many unwanted things happened. We lost many people who were very near and dear to us. Many of our friends lost their jobs and we have seen their sufferings. Many families lost their breadwinners and don't have any way to live on. So I think we should be happy that difficult times will be over. But We don't know what is there in offing in the year 2022. There is a threat of a new variant of Corona and people are worried.
    I become older not by two years experience but with much more. No happy moments to look back and cherish. All should be erased from our minds and we should never look back and memorise those happenings. Let the bad days go out faster and good days stay back longer.

drrao
    always confident

For many the year 2019, 20 and 21 has become the biggest nightmare of their life as many things happened which made them to cry alone and none to offer support. The marriages got postponed. the birth of child was challenging that even the hospitals were not accepting the women for the deliveries and thus many preferred private maids to look after deliveries in villages. The children lost the connect of the schools. The relations between the relatives were restricted through the social media and no personal visits. Hotel visits, outing has stopped, no vacations or going on the pilgrimage tour. The lovers could not meet personally, the brother lost the sister, the mother lost the son and above all the elders were at risk of getting the virus and we all are bothered. I will pray God that everyone needs the respite at least in 2022.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments