You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

November 2021 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the November 2021 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    Very many thanks to the webmaster for announcing the payment for the Month of Nov 21 and when we see such announcement early in the morning, the day begins with good news of cash incoming and that is soothing feeling. My congrats to those who have received the payment this time and for those who missed better luck next time. I had already filled in the invoice and sent the same and hope the the other members would also do the same. ISC webmaster has been so punctual in this regard as we never missed the payment announcement even during the pandemic time. This is one more testimony that this site is more transparent on all issues and the new members need not have any apprehension on the matter. The words bring in income and many are benefited so those who are active must also earn good amount.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to see my name in the list of recipients of cash payment for the month of November 2021 and at the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all other members who have also got it for the said month and hope that they will continue their good work here.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to all the members who have received the cash payment. Well done!
    'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

Thanks to the webmaster for announcing the cash payments on time as usual. I thank ISC for providing me to work on the platform and my thanks to all concerned for the cash award for the month of November 2021. I congratulate all the members who got cash awards for the month of November 2021. I wish that they all should continue their good work and win cash awards in the coming months also. I wish all the other members also to try their best so that they will also get cash awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the members for receiving cash credits for their contributions. Thanks to webmasters for making this wonderful site for interaction with such a diverse pool of people doing simultaneous learning and earning and I am really happy to see my name up there on the list after so long, hope to see it there continuously.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payments for the month of November 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

First of all thanks to Timmy sir for this announcement and Heartiest congratulations to all members who received November 2021 Cash Payment .
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all members who got cash Payment November 2021. I missed this time because of spending less time on this site. I will try my best next time.

A big congratulation to all members who received payment, also happy to see my name on the list. I like to thank ISC for the cash payment for the month of November 2021

Congratulation to all who are eligible for the payment and, as always, I am glad to get a steady monthly income.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of November 2021.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.