You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

All busy and no relax makes ISC also dull and non working

As the human body and even the machines need the rest for maintenance and repair now and then, ISC also proved that it need to be attended for any want of administrative actions and thus the for whole day on 3rd Dec the site was out of reach and out of action. It seems the site was made to function in the late evenings. But for the regulars it was the boring day without contributions and sharing and I even contacted Dr Rao whether the site is working or not and he also made inquiries in the evening. So, all busy and no relax makes ISC also dull and non working
    There was some technical problem that was fixed quickly by the Webmasters. As I have stated, at such times, one can always prepare content and be ready to upload it once the site is working again. Also, the day need not be boring just because ISC is not functioning! One can always find time for things that one loves doing, including reading, gardening, calling up a friend, trying out a new activity, etc.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The problem was not quickly fixed as we could not access right from the yesterday morning till today early morning.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes. We will have many engagements or activities to get occupied. ISC is one such platform but not the only work which will keep us busy. Generally, I will not open ISC before 12 Noon. Yesterday Mohan called me at about 11 AM and by that time I have not opened the site and I conveyed the same to him. In the evening before opening the site I called up to know the status and when he told me still there is a problem I went on to another work. Today in the morning I was busy and not able to open my laptop. I could open only at about 6PM and I find that the site is normal. Sometimes technical problems will do come and we have to carry on with that.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.