You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

For some people, the writing task is only a time pass.

I have been doing content writing for some time and in the meantime, when I meet someone and if I tell them about my work, then most of them say it's not a big deal, tells us also, so we can also do the writing. Or some say it is just a way to pass the time, there is no career in it. I don't understand why people don't consider the writing quality or talent of a person, can everyone really write? I do not think that when I analyze myself, I find that the writing work of other authors on ISC is very good and I still need to improve myself. When I think so as a content writer, then why do others think that this work is the easiest. Do you find this type of thinking around you too?
    I think most people see writing as a hobby or a passion that one follows after achieving something in life and very few people are there who directly became a writer.
    That's why society thinks it is something people do for passing time. I too am very passionate about writing but I think making it a career option will be a little bit difficult. As my skills need a lot of refinement and before I could seriously opt for this career option I need to establish myself.
    And gain as much experience as I can.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Be yourself. When it comes to some habit within us that is not getting recognized or appreciated, leave them, proceed, make an impressive performance and you will be noticed and patted. Actually writing is not that easy as thought by the people. Writing about five to 10 sentence on a single word cannot be imagined by many and they simply ignore that such writing would serve nothing. But we at ISC care and appreciate those who are the regulars and constant writers on any topic. Just go through the writing of your past and the present, the progress would baffle yourself because the transition and the improvement was made possible because you were writing in the sustained manner and that gave new ideas, new matter to discuss and above all your name getting printed on the internet against best topics.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many people feel that the work that is being carried out by others is easy and anybody can do it. At the same time, they feel what they are doing is very tough and others can't do it. We should not consider those remarks very seriously. As long as we know what we are doing is worthy enough we can continue. Many people think we all respond to the threads to get points. But it may not be the reason. The authors might have an interest in sharing what they know with others. It all depends on the thinking of the individual.
    Every work is having its own difficult parameters. Nothing easy. Some people say reading is also a time pass activity. But actually reading will give you the knowledge and it will expose you to many new aspects that are taking place in society.
    Writing is a good activity which improves our skills in the language and the subject we are dealing with. This will help us in improving our knowledge of various subjects.,

drrao
    always confident

For that matter writing has become a passion for some and they create wonderful bonding with their followers and the fans keep on expecting new write ups and not the already shared stuff. For that the writer must inculcate the habit of writing without fear, because sometimes there need to be criticism, down playing and even pulling down of others while writing and for that one need not show the mercy. The writing should always accompany with appeal example and also some branch topics so that the readers would connect with the author for sure. And your writing should be with a purpose and effectively convey the matter to the reader and there should be no pause or any benefit of doubts. As far as possible use normal words so that the matter could be understood and even the responses would be forthcoming.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Everyone cannot do everything but everyone can do something. There is no need to worry about what others say about your profession. If you enjoy it and wish to make it a career you can do it by following various steps required to become a good writer. It may not be an easy task but it's not impossible. I know such comments from others are demoralising and when you are aware that some people think of the job of content writing in a different way there is no need to discuss your job with them. Keep the topic of the conversation something else and I hope you can avoid saying what you do if they do not ask.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments