You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for Nov '21 on the topic- Acceptance- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the topic based Thread of the Week contest for the month of Nov '21 on the topic Acceptance. The number of entries was encouraging and so was the quality of most of them. And the winner is-

Ann Wilson for her well narrated thread Acceptance's power- A guide to overcoming frustration

Special Prizes

1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread Acceptance doesn't necessarily mean approval

2. Shampa Sadhya for the thread Blind acceptance hampers societal progress and

3. Swati Sharma for her thread If you really want acceptance from others, first accept yourself

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each. All other eligible threads also will be suitably rewarded.

We expect more of you to participate in the different contests to be announced in the coming days so that there is a tougher competition which will, in turn, make such contests lively and more interesting.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the Topic based TOW contest for Nov '21 on the topic- Acceptance. The select threads are really good and deserve the awards. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Ann Wilson for winning last month's topic TOW and to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sadhya, and Swati Sharma for winning special prizes for their entries. Indeed, it was heartening to see a good number of entries and well-penned, too.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

And as expected the winning entry of Ann Wilson was so perfect and rightly judged by the ISC as the contribution was over and above the rest. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners Sankalan, Shampa and Swati for respective threads.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

'Acceptance' was an interesting topic for writing a post and members have contributed in a big way. Now the results of the contest are announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the winers in the respective categories. Well done members and keep up the spirit of creative writing.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners for winning Topic based TOW contest for Nov '21. Indeed, all winners explained this thread very nicely. I hope that all winners would win many more prizes in coming days.

Congratulations to Ann Wilson for winning TOW and to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sadhya, and Swati Sharma for winning special prizes for their entries for their unique and creative entries.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Thank you so much for giving me such recognition. It makes me so much happier. Congratulations to all the winners and participants along with me and hope that this will inspire everyone to thrive in their creations. Once again thank you Saji and ISC team for choosing me for this reward.
    “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
    – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 17

Congratulations Ann Wilson Ma'am for winning the Nov month's topic TOW and to Sankalan Bhattacharya Sir, Shampa Sadhya ma'am for your reward. I think to ISC and jury pannel of TOW topic contest for selecting my thread for a special prize. It always motivates authors for more and new unique contributions.

Congratulations Ann Wilson for winning the TOW contest. Indeed a great thread! I also congratulate all the special prize winners for their contributions.

My congratulations to Ann Wilson for winning the contest and to my co-winners Shampa Sadhya and Swati Sharma for winning the Special Prizes. The topic was quite interesting and so were the entries. The participation was good and I wish all the best to the participants of this contest.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My heartiest congratulation to the Winner and special prize winners for Thread of the Week contest for the month of Nov '21. It is really a challenging topic but the Winner clarify all points which are relevant with thread.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

The cash rewards and points to the winners and enhanced points and cc to other entries have been credited.
    'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

Hearty congratulations to the winner and my co-winners of the special prize. Thank you ISC for the award. All the best to all the writers for the upcoming contests.
    shampasaid

My heartiest congratulations to the winner and special prize winners for the thread of the week context for the month of Nov '21. It was really a challenging assignment but the winners have been ultimately successful in their efforts to bag the prestigious prizes. I wish they would win many more prizes in the time ahead.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.