You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A demotion now , after a while when I was not able to contribute

I understand that I had not earned 2500 points in the past twelve months. I guess I had moved to Diamond and then when I was sick, I did not earn anything and went back to the Gold level.

Now that am better, hopefully, I should bounce back to Diamond within the next six months. This can indeed motivate any member. Some highly active members like Mohan Sir and Rao Sir, I guess, have already reached the Diamond levels, and are firmly perched there. Their active participation in so many areas has often stumped me.

Well, so many dynamic changes are happening everywhere. I do hope to keep on contributing articles and also possibly get back to the Forum.
    Sivakumar, Health is very important and you recovered well. That is really good and you should thank God for what all happened. Once you are normal, you can become active and contribute more and more. Many of your articles are educative and I prefer reading them. So I am also missing you and now I am happy you started contributing.
    I hope you are doing well and your health is normal. Take care of your health, take sufficient rest and simultaneously start contributing so that you will be active and regain your diamond level and then climb to platinum level. I wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you so much Rao Sir. Hopefully, I should be able to contribute as before.

Sivakumar, do not worry about ranking and position in this site which does not matter much but the health has to be taken care and that is more important at this stage. When the contributions stops and the scores goes down the weekly computing software of this site would automatically degrade those who are losing the performance scale and we always regain the same. Yes I do understand the feeling of demotion as if we have done some wrong to the site. And you being a versatile and most popular writer of this site, coining out new articles and uploading the same daily would certainly recoup the lost ranking and position for sure. But maintaining the rank and position is also important as that would portray our stature to the new members. My advance best wishes to you regain the lost glory of this site.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments