You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Harnaaz Sandhu makes India proud as she was crowned Miss Universe-2021

India got the pride and honor at the Miss Universe 70th contest 2021 held at Israel and Chandigarh resident Harnaaz Sandhu, who is also an actor , was adjudged as the winner and crowned with Miss Universe title for 2021. It may be mentioned here that India has won this title third time as the first one was won by Sushmita Sen in 1994, and second was won by Lara Dutta in 2000 and after 21 years, India bagged the coveted crown for third time. Paraguay girl Nadia finished second and South Africa contestant Lalela has won the third position. Join me to wish Harnaaz for making the country proud.
    It is indeed a proud moment when a daughter of the country again made her mark in the whole world. It is true that for the last 21 years, this title has been won by other countries, but this time once again India's name came up. Hard work and dedication are required for any competition, many times such situations are created when people back down or give up, that too before the decision. But big competitions also require great courage. When such examples come before us, we should learn from them. Many many congratulations to Harnaaz Sandhu on behalf of me and all the countrymen for this result achieved by his hard work.

It is very good to note that a girl from our country adjudged the winner of Miss Universe title for the year 2021. A good recognition to Indians and it is for the third time an Indian is making it. My hearty congratulations to Sandhu. I hope with this title she will become more famous as an actor as well as a model. She will have many more years of life to perform. The earlier two winners are very famous even today also and she will continue their legacy and try to help poor and needy to uplift their lives.
    drrao
    always confident

It is always a moment of pride for all of us when someone from our country wins in an international competition of such level whether it is beauty competition or sports or science or any other area. If any Indian comes on the top of any competition in any area it is a matter of great happiness and rejoice for us. These things motivate our other youngsters also to work hard and to come up magnificently in their careers in their lives.
    Miss universe is one of the toughest competition in the area of beauty contest and one has to do a hard work in maintaining one's health and hygiene to present oneself in such world class contests. I congratulate Ms Sandhu for her startling success and making India proud for her.

Knowledge is power.

It really is a beautiful moment of pride and joy to all Indians. The Miss Universe title has returned to India after 21 years. And this calls for a celebration indeed. She has also won Miss Diva 2021 and in the 2019 Femina Miss India pageant, she has won the awards of Miss Glamorous Look and Miss Glowing Skin.

"What advice would you give to young women watching on how to deal with the pressures they face today?" Harnaaz Sandhu was asked in the grand finale. Her response to this question earned her the coveted Miss Universe title. The 21-year-old beauty queen said, "Well, I think the biggest pressure the youth of today is facing is to believe in themselves. To know that you are unique and that's what makes you beautiful, stop comparing yourselves with others, and let's talk about more important things that's happening worldwide. I think this is what you need to understand. Come out, speak for yourself, because you are the leader of your life. You are the voice of your own. I believe in myself and that's why I'm standing here today. Thank you." Empowering words, aren't they?

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
    – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 17

• Sign In to post your comments