You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Enabling Google AdSense profile

Editors,

Today I became a gold member of ISC. When I checked the AdSense profile of ISC, the only pending requirement was to add a profile photo and it needs to be verified. I added my profile photo. Kindly verify the profile photo and guide me on how to proceed further.
    Ann Wilson,

The needful has been done. Best wishes to get approval for AdSense!

While you can apply now and try to get the approval because you do post quality content, perhaps you could wait, submit more articles on a consistent basis through this month, and then apply in January so that the AdSense profile account shows a good number of listed articles on that page. Your chances of getting approved may increase with more quality content.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Ann Wilson, good that you have reached the eligibility criteria to obtain the Google adsense, and it is just matter of few days when the approval would be accorded and your adsense earnings would start soon. All your previous contributions, the forum posts and threads and even the future contents would be eligible for adsense and therefore you have to spare more time to churn out good articles for the immediately approval by ISC and getting the adsense with flying start.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you, Vandana. I have requested to join AdSense. At first, it showed the Google Status: Accepted. Then the later point in time it changed to Pending. And IndiaStudyChannel Status is pending. Usually how many days will it take to get it approved?

Thank you, Mohan. Hope this will be a great motivation to work more.

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
    – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 17

Ann Wilson,

Nobody can say how long it takes for approval since that is not in ISC's hands. As of now, as per the text showing at your AdSense profile account here (which you can access via your Dashboard), I think your application is not approved and will remain in that status for a while. As I suggested, you must submit more content and be consistent, without any gaps, then apply again after a few months.

As for the pending status of IndiaStudyChannel, that is not an issue. Please refer to #5 in this earlier announcement.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you, Vandana for the quick response. I will try to submit more article/content.
    “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
    – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 17

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.