You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 05th to 11th Dec- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 05th to 11th Dec '21 -

Winner

Sankalan Bhattacharya for his meaningful thread Drawing a line is always important

Special Prizes

1. Dhruba for his analytical thread The right business idea is the key to success in the modern market and

2. Swati Sharma for her thread A link between the strong and the weak

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate all the winners.
    Congratulations Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dhruba, and Swati Sharma for winning the TOW prizes. Good to see interesting topics of discussion coming up in our forum.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to the TOW award winner and the winners of special entry. For their unique and fresh perspective in the forum. With the constantly repeated topic being discussed a different forum posts bring delight for everyone involved in the discussion and are often recognised by editors as well for the award entries.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congrats to Sankalan for the beautiful thread which won the thread of the week award as he deatl with unique title, Drawing a line is always important. My appreciation also goes to Dhruba for his right business idea which also coined good because many failed in the business for not getting in to the right idea of doing business. My pat to Swati for her thread the link between the strong and weak emphasis that we cannot ignore the asking of the situation and therefore brace-up.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This is very nice and the threads selected are very good and deserve awards. My hearty congratulations to all the winners. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dhruba and Swati for winning the Thread of the Week contests. These awards stimulates the ISCns to participate more and more.

Congratulations to all the winners of this particular TOW contest. These members had contributed outstanding forum posts and deserve the distinction. Well done and keep up the creative spirit.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to the winner and co-winners. Keep up the good work.
    “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
    – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 17

My congratulations to Dhruba and Swati Sharma for winning the Special Prizes and my thanks to ISC for choosing my entry for the Winner's prize. All the threads are thought-provoking and entail good discussion. My best wishes to all the other contributors and hope they will continue posting interesting threads all the time to keep the Forum section lively.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW contest from 5th to 11 th December. Well done. Keep it up!!

Thank you so much for considering my thread for the special prize winner. I like to congratulation the winner and special prize winner for their respective threads. Wish you all the best for many rewards in the future too.

Congratulation to the winners. Thank all for their best wishes and thank the management to consider my thread.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dhruba, and Swati Sharma for winning the TOW prizes. Well done. Keep it up.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW contest. I also congratulate Dhruba and Swati Sharma for winning the special prizes. Well done and keep it up.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.