You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Is it now ok to raise a thread regarding non-payment of november cash announcement?

As per the announcement and invoice of 1st Nov., payment is not yet transferred. And as in one of the threads raised earlier, Vandana mam replied that the threshold can be considered as 15 days, I am just raising this thread to know whether no one has got their reward or is it just me? So that I would not worry about this thing next time if I am going to be regular on the site.
    Yes Neelam, it is Ok to raise such a thread if the payment is not received by the 15th and you have earlier communicated with the Webmasters through the invoice page about the delay, and not got a response from them.

I will forward this thread to the Webmasters for their attention.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I too didn't got my payment yet. Please inform about my payment status.

Everyone,

There will be some delay this month in disbursing payments due to some personal issues. Please be patient.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you ISC and Timmy john sir I have received my payments today morning. I hope others who were facing the same issue have also got the same. Editors can lock this thread if they wish so, since my query has been resolved.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Yes, I have also received my payment. Everyone else would be getting their payments as well now.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.