You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Wishing all ISCians a very Merry X'Mas! - Post your greetings here.

Merry Christmas! May the blessings of the Lord be always with you. Have a great day and a nice time. A lot of cakes and bakes of course. Be happy and enjoy!
    Wishing merry Christmas to all the writers, editors, administrators of this team. Also, wish you all a prosperous new year 2022.

Christmas is a festival which is observed worldwide not only by the Christians alone but by many people who believe in the basic principles of christianity. It is a festival of prayers coupled with fun and frolic. On this occasion I wish merry Christmas to all the ISC members and ISC editors and staff and wish them a nice time with their family and friends. Let us all enjoy Christmas during this week.
    Knowledge is power.

I wish ISCians a Merry Christmas 2021.

My self and our family join in wishing a very Merry X mas to all the members and all the people across the world on this special festival and our personal wishes also goes to our three webmasters. Let this festival bring more joy and happiness than ever. Kerala has been experiencing more cases these days so take care and celebrate the festival at home and have all the fun. Let this festival drive away the challenging time the world has been facing and we are all more concerned.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy and Merry Christmas to all. This is an important festival for Christians. I wish them all joy and happiness.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope this Christmas brings you joy, happiness, prosperity and loads of gifts.
    I hope with the end of this year this corona goes away and we all could enjoy all the festivals as in the pre-corona period.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Let us enjoy this Christmas by sharing our happiness with all our friends and relatives. I wish a happy and prosperous Christmas to all the members of the ISC family. Merry Christmas and I wish God will shower all His blessings on all of us.
    drrao
    always confident

Wishing you all a very happy and merry christmas. I hope this christmas bring more happiness, joy and prosperity.

A very Merry Christmas to everyone! Let all of your wishes come true and you prosper in every aspect. Celebrate with all the necessary guidelines with the spirit remaining intact.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I wish Merry Christmas to one and all. Let this Christmas brighten your life and remove darkness and dullness forever. Enjoy and let others enjoy too in the true spirit of the festival.
    shampasaid

I wish Merry Christmas to all of you and your family. May this season bring happiness to your lives. May the coming year be full of joy.

We have re-opened this thread for members to convey their Greetings since Christmas is a festival that is enjoyed over a few more days post-25th.

I take this opportunity, albeit late, to convey my good wishes to one and all. May the Lord's blessings be upon everyone and bring joy, good health, and happiness to you and your families. Have a great year ahead, too!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Wishes for a Joyous Merry Christmas to all and may your life be filled with Hope, Love, and Peace throughout the coming years.

• Sign In to post your comments