You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Problem choosing a category

Hello Sir/Madam

I want to post an article in the resource section and am still completing it and not ready for publishing. But when I chose 'filter category' as 'Syllabus' then the Choose the category is showing 'errors no categories found'. When I am trying to save the article it is showing that I should choose a category. But the category is not appearing for the syllabus section. So, how should I go about it?
    That is normal. When you reach a category where no further sub categories are there then the same error message will be there in the lower box. There is no problem. Just go ahead, edit and save your article and submit it and then view it and again if there are some formatting problems edit it and save it. Ignore the message that you are seeing in the lower box.
    Knowledge is power.

When you open the article submission page, at the top you will find search a category column will be seen. Start typing your category there. If it is a Syllabus type syllabus and enter automatically the syllabus will appear in the category column automatically. Then you can go ahead with your submission.
    drrao
    always confident

I got the same problem previously and Vandana mam gave clarification. There is no need to fill filter categories. You have to fill choose a category only. Then you don't get error message.

As explained by Dr Rao, you need not opt for sub category but if you opt for syllabus, then that is enough for the content to be in the same sect which would be taken as article. Please go ahead.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.