You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Politics

Bhishma Pithamaha of Indian Politics.

Atal Bihari Vajpayee. one of the two founders of BJP can be called the Bhishma Pithamaha of Indian Politics. Like Bhishma, he never married and he lived alone and never encouraged his relatives to come into politics. He is one of the two leaders who formed the BJP party.

Sanjay Raut, a Siva Sena MP, called him the second most popular leader in India after Nehruji. Vajpayee is being respected by all the people from various states across India. Christmas day is his birth date and his birthday is being celebrated as Good Governance Day in our country.

He was conferred the Bharat Ratna in 2015. He received the Padma Vibhushan in 1992 and the Pt Govind Ballabh Pant Award for Best Parliamentarian in 1994. He died on August 16, 2018, at AIIMS,
    New Delhi after a prolonged illness.

I salute this great man on his birthday.
    My salute to the great leader of Indian politics on his birth anniversary. Atal Behari Vajpayee's reputation is always enviable and he was liked by everyone he met. He was a scholar, poet and a true gentleman. His actions and leadership always conformed to the true spirit of democracy and he always tried to settle the disputes to come to a consensus. He will be remembered and regarded by all for his exemplary qualities.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

ISC is running the tow topic civility and this thread adorning the traits of late PM and Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee duly connect with the same because when a person gets accolades and appreciation from the opposition leaders, that proves how best he was in his behavior, politeness, too good in dealing in crisis, and above all he took everyone with him and no enmity whatsoever. Such kind of people are rare and in politics finding such tall leader is impossible. India had the pride and prestige to have his presence during his life and that brought name and fame and today his Birthday was celebrated truly following his great ideals for which he stood to the core. I take a bow at this great leader feet because he was free from any remarks, no corruption, best governance and above all the great soul to respect and regard.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My salutes are to late Shri A. B. Vajpayee. He was a great leader and had a terrific oration power which captivated everyone when he spoke in the public or inside the parliament. He had a very good control on his speaking and he never used lose words to define anything related to politics or administration. People remember him because of his intelligent talks and mesmerising narrations.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments