You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- Higher education is as of now a hurdle to get a job- Yes or No?- Best Participants.

We are now announcing the best participants for the GD on the topic Higher education is as of now a hurdle to get a job- Yes or No. The participation was not encouraging but we had some valuable inputs and the winners are-

1. Dr Srinivasa Rao
    2. Dr Deepali Gangwar
    3. Sheo Shankar Jha
    4. Vandana

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each. Cash rewards and additional points would be added to the best responses from the other participants too based on their overall performance.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners and also put in a word of appreciation to all the participants.
    As expected the best participants were Dr Rao, Dr Deepali , Sheo Shankar and Vandana for having chosen in the Higher education GD contest and they truly deserve. All of them added more inputs to the GD.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you ISC for giving me best participant award in this GD. My congratulations to all the other winners and I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many many awards in the coming days
    drrao
    always confident

This was a very interesting GD and the participation was also good. The participants have discussed various aspects of higher education and its utility in our lives. Now the result of the contest is announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners for their good points presented during the course of this discussion. Well done members and keep up the spirit.
    Knowledge is power.

I am thankful to the team of editors for selecting my name for one of the best participants during GD and at the same time I cannot forget the contributions of Dr. Rao, Dr. Deepali and ME Madam Vandana for their lively discussions on the related topic. Hope they would win many more prizes in the upcoming discussions. The discussions were really interesting.

Congratulations to Dr Srinivasa Rao, Dr Deepali Gangwar, Sheo Shankar Jha and Vandana for being selected as Best Particpants in the recent concluded GD on Higher Education.

The cash rewards and points have been credited.
    'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

I would like to convey my thanks to the jury panel for selecting my participation as worthy of a prize for the active GD and congratulate my co-winners Dr Srinivasa Rao, Dr Deepali Gangwar, and Sheo Shankar Jha.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to the winners, though ISC is a platform that organizes many competitions for its member from time to time, GD is one such competition which probably requires more skill as it demands not only writing skills but also the member has to give his point of view in such a way that all others also understand his point and which is also logical. To be victorious in such a special contest is commendable.

Congratulations to all the winners of the competition. It was really nice Debates and it broadens knowledge of everyone participating in the debate if they try to understand other's points of view while telling their own. A healthy discussion also helps in changing the attitude of people towards any issue if it is somehow not understood properly or someone is having some misconception.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

I thank ISC for selecting my name as one of the best participants in Active GD on Higher education. I also congratulate Dr Srinivasa Rao, Sheo Shankar Jha and Vandana ma'am for being selected as Best Participants. I pay my thanks to other members for their congratulatory messages.

Congratulations to all the winner of the contest. Indeed It was very nice group discussion which increase our knowledge. No doubt ISC is best platform that develop writing skill as well as increase our knowledge.

I convey my best wishes to all the winners. Enjoy your success and keep it up!
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to Dr Srinivasa Rao, Dr Deepali Gangwar, Sheo Shankar Jha, Vandana mam for being declared as the winners of the Active GD contest. Good to see a number of participants getting awards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.