You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- November '21- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Nov '21. For those who are not aware, these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions, especially in terms of quality (and not just quantity), by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards

Articles
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati

Forum
    Neelam

Ask Experts-
    None

Jobs
    Phagu Mahato

Colleges and Schools-
    None

Super Contributors

Updates-

None

Training institutes-
    None

Reviews-
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each.

Please join me to congratulate the winners.

** It is discouraging to note that we do not have winners for many sections. Hope to see more winners next time. Wishing all a very Happy New Year!
    Hearty congrats to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for grabbing the wizard award for Nov 21 article section. His contents were not only different, informative and also inclusive for the readers. My word of appreciation also goes to Neelam for grabbing the forum wizard award and she created a special place in this section. My applause also goes to Phagu for the contributions in jobs section. But it is very surprising to know that there is no selection for Ask Experts, Colleges and schools, Updates, training institutes and reviews.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners. There are many chances but nobody is there to catch them. I hope and wish the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of the most coveted wizard awards for the month of November 2021. Well done members and keep up the good work in various sections in this educational portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Neelam and Phagu Mahato for being selected as awardees for Wizard awards- November '21,

Cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

Congratulations to the three Wizard Award winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Neelam, and Phagu Mahato. We hope members put in some more effort and contribute with zest to the various sections so that these awards don't languish in the ISC cupboard!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

A big congratulation to all awardees, for your respective sections. Hope you will give your contribution in the same way and gain more rewards in the future. All the best!

It is nice to see my name there for the last month and I want it to be consistent. Congratulations to all the other contributors for winning their respective awards. Finally, my important tasks are finished and I will be able to devote my time to ISC whenever I can. I guess it is the best way to utilise time to learn and earn rather than indulging in other social media sites.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congratulations to the Wizard Award winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Neelam, and Phagu Mahato for November '21. I wish they will continue their good work in the coming days.

Heartiest congratulations to all the wizards.

Congratulations to Neelam and Phagu Mahato for winning Forum and jobs section awards respectively. I am very much pleased to see my name in Article section award winner. I sincerely thank ISC management for selecting me for this month's award on merit basis.

Many congratulations to all the Wizard Award winners. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

My congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Neelam and Phagu Mahato for winning the Wizards award and hope they will continue their good work. For some reason, there may not be any winner in some categories which I think will be taken care of by the contributors in the coming days so that the contributions in various other sections also may increase substantially.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the wizard award winners of the Articles, Forum, and Jobs section for the month of November 2021. Hope we will have Super contributor award winners next time.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.