Forum thread contest- A New Year Challenge!Friends, as we welcome the New year, let us have a celebration in the Forum section by posting 'four' unique threads (one per day) till the 30th of this month, starting from tomorrow (27th December, 06 AM). Please make it a point to come up with special subjects that are not dealt with usually. Please avoid repetitions and 'old wine in new bottle'. Let us have some extraordinarily special discussion.
You need to give a clickable link to this thread for considering your thread as a part of this contest.
The challenge also includes a proper follow-up of the thread and replying to the thread and responses, as the best responses will also be rewarded.
Please note for strict adherence-
A) What you need to do-
1. Post one thread daily, starting from tomorrow till the 30th of Dec, as part of this contest, and give a clickable link of that thread as a response to this thread. You will also have to give a
clickable link to this announcement thread in the challenge thread.
2. You must not change your entry once it has been submitted.
3. Keep a track of your threads and reply to responses as and when required. It might be in the form of explanation, clarification, justification etc.
B) Guidelines -
1. It goes without saying that the guidelines for posting forum threads and responses will definitely be applicable for this challenge also.
2. You must not repeat the topics that are posted as part of the challenge or otherwise.
3. You must not post on topics that have been posted recently and the threads must not be on the usual run-of-the-mill topics either. It would be better to avoid general and common topics as well. (A tip). Come up with new ideas and thoughts that can make one think.
4. The threads should be such that the content is sufficient to enable a meaningful discussion.
5. Poems, jokes, puzzles or quizzes are not permitted.
6. Proper and logical conception, conversion, execution and conveyance of ideas and thoughts is an important point to be kept in mind while submitting threads.
The best thread will receive a cash prize of Rs 100/- and there will be consolation prizes of Rs 75/- for another two threads. The best response will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and one consolation prize winner will receive Rs 50/-
(Prizes and rewards are subject to change as per participation)
Participate and enjoy the New Year.