You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

A New Rising Star at ISC

One of the many beautiful features of Christmas is a Star, representing the Star of Bethlehem that guided the Three Wise Men to Jerusalem. You see it in the nativity scene at the top of the Christmas Tree, in streamers and banners, on cakes and sweets...

We have our very own Star Awards, too, one of which is the Rising Star Award. It is only befitting that, on the occasion of the Christmas season, we should reward one of our members.

Cheer, then, for a new rising star of our family- Ann Wilson. Although registered as a member long ago and been inactive over the years, Ann has created a good impression with her quality contributions over the past couple of months. It is in appreciation of this that Ann is the recipient of this special Rising Star Award that comes with a cash prize of Rs.250/-.

Congratulations Ann Wilson! Let us come together to applaud her efforts and encourage her to continue with her contributions to ISC.
    Congrats to Ann Wilson for having adjudged as the rising star of ISC and she truly deserves for her best threads and apt responses to the posts which created unique place in this forum. Keep going.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Very happy to note that Ann Wilson has been selected for the Rising Star award. My appreciation to her for her quality contributions. I hope she will become shortly the star of the month shortly. Congratulations to her. I wish she will continue her good work and win many awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

It is a very nice thing that Ann Wilson is contributing in the ISC portal with quality content and is adding value to the site. She truly deserves the award and on this achievement I congratulate her and wish her more laurels in the times to come.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Ann Wilson for being the rising star of the month. So far I have followed her threads I liked them and have mostly responded. They are most interesting and also presents different lines of thinking. It is nice of ISC to incentivise and praise unique writings.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congratulations to Ann Wilson for being the rising star at ISC. I wish she will continue her good work and win many more awards in future.

Congratulations dear Ann Wilson. Wishing you good luck and expecting more contributions in near future.

Congratulations to Ann Wilson who is awarded with 'New Rising Star" award. She deserves it well.

Congratulations to Ann Wilson for her reward which has been rewarded to her for her quality contributions in the ISC portals and hope that she will maintain this spirit in her upcoming time. I wish her all the best for her sincere endeavour.

My hearty congratulations to Ann Wilson for the reward. All the best for the future!
    shampasaid

Heartiest congratulations, Ann Wilson! Your contents are quite interesting and I am sure this award will make you more enthusiastic to post such quality content regularly. Carry on and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Ann Wilson for being the rising star of the month. she truly deserve this award. I hope that she would win many more awards in future.

Thank you Vandana and ISC for giving me this award. I am really glad to know that ISC acknowledges each and every contribution even if the member was inactive in the past. By choosing me for such an honour, I hope it inspires everyone to thrive forward. Thank you everyone.
    “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
    – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 17

Congratulations Ann Wilson for getting the Rising Star of ISC award. This award is surely going to encourage you to contribute more content at ISC. Wish you good luck to win more rewards at ISC. All the best..!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Ann,
    We have credited the prize amount and points to your account (initially mistakenly put the type of reward as Twinkling Star, it has been rectified now and put as Rising Star).

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.