You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

A Star That Always Twinkles

One of our awards is the Twinkling Star Award that, like the Rising Star Award, will be announced at any time during the course of the year.

This particular Twinkling Star has added value to ISC in his own inimitable way. With many a TOW award, great participation in active GDs, well-presented threads that are a joy to just read (with care taken to put an apt title, mind you), and responding in a very concise, to-the-point manner, including in heated discussions in a dignified manner without stepping over the line...he has established himself, no doubt, as a very distinctive sparkling (not just twinkling!) star.

This Star who shines is none other than KVRR. This award comes with a cash prize of Rs.250/-.

Congratulations KVRR! We hope that you will add value to other sections, too, in the same manner as your forum contributions.
    Congratulations to the winner KVRR. He deserves the award by all means and my appreciation to him for his great contributions to ISC. I wish and hope that he will continue his excellent work and win many more awards in the coming years.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Mr KVRR for this award. He truly deserves this based on his contributions in ISC and I have many times gone through his dynamic and valuable contributions especially in the forum section. Best wishes and keep up the good work in this portal.
    Knowledge is power.

I am very happy about this award from the India Study Channel. The ISC is encouraging me from time to time though my contribution is less. Hope to do justice by participating more and also in other sections.

Thanks to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Umesh for their congratulatory messages.

" Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to Mr. KVRR for this prestigious award. He deserves this award and my opinion is based upon his contributions in ISC. I wish him all the best on this occasion. I wish and hope he will continue his journey with ISC with more valuable responses.

Congratulations to Mr.KVRR for winning Twinkling Star award and he really deserves it. His forum threads always give some special information and always thought provoking. His answers to the thread are always logical and they convince everyone. His indepth study of every issue that he puts in forum enhances the value of forum section.

Congratulations to the winner of the award - a star that always twinkles. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to Mr. KVRR for being declared as the winner of the Twinkling star of ISC award. This shows that you have always been a great contributor at ISC. I wish you all the best to keep contributing and win more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congrats to KVRR, who has created a niche for himself in this site and aptly winning the twinkle star award . He has his own style of writing content and would certainly enthuse the members to respond immediately. Even in the GD his discussions are very guarded and to the content asked for and thus his this great trait has brought him name and fame through this award. Cherish the same.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats to Mr KVRR. You have been an active member of ISC and will remain. New members should visit your profile and learn from it. As the Vandana ma'am suggests, your contribution to the forum and GDs is great.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

KVRR,

We have credited the prize amount and points to your account.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to KVRR for the prestigious award- a star that always twinkles. I wish he will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming days. Best wishes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.