You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Happy New Year 2022 to all ISC family members

Dear members of ISC family,

We have just completed another eventful year. ISC went through a lot of challenges but we survived them all with the support of all of you and our dedicated team of editors.

It was a year of transformation for us. We took a challenging decision to part with a lot of non-educational content. ISC was getting a big chunk of its traffic to the non-education content sections and we didn't know what the future would be after getting away with that traffic. The good news is, we did great after the changes.

I would like to thank each and every member and editor of ISC for the great support you offered to us during 2021. And we are expecting the same level of support next year as well.

Once again, wish you all a happy and prosperous new year ahead.
    Thank you webmaster for your kind new year greetings and I sincerely reciprocate the same to you, your family members and all ISC family.
    In fact, we have to thank you for providing all of us with a great platform to interact and express our views and learn from the views of other members.
    Under your guidance and direction, the team of Editors are performing well and encouraging all the members so that all will come with good performance. All the Editors are taking pains in educating and guiding the members in the right direction so that the motto of the site will be fulfilled.
    Once again I express my thanks to you for your continued support and encouragement. I hope under your able leadership this site is going to attain new heights in the new year 2022. All the members will also, I hope, come up with quality content in the new year.
    I wish you again sincerely a happy and prosperous and eventful new year 2022.

drrao
    always confident

I am very happy to know that after switching to a predominantly educational site there was a significant improvement in ISC performance and I congratulate the ISC management who took a calculated and prudent decision in the matter. The editors and members also aligned themselves with the new avatar of ISC and I hope that we will do better in 2022. On this occasion I also wish a very happy and prosperous new year 2022 to all the family members of this portal and convey my good wishes to each and everyone. Happy new year.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you Tony Sir for your New Year wishes, and I wish to convey the same to you and your family, as well as to everyone here and their families & friends.

It has indeed been yet another challenging year not just for ISC, but for many on the professional and personal front. Let us pray for a good year ahead with more vaccines to deal with the many variants of the virus that is scaring the world. Let us pray, too, for peace between countries and communities.

Good health and happiness to all for 2022!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you for your "New Year" wishes. I wish you and the India Studychannel a very happy new year. My best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year to all the members.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Thank you Tony Sir for your timely good wishes to all ISC family members on the eve of New Year. On this fine occasion, I wish to convey my hearty new year greetings to you and your family members , other management members, Vandana mam, editors and all members of this site. Hope the coming new year will remain glorious year and bring happiness and prosperity to every one.

Thank you, Sir!!!

Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year, hope this year brings happiness to everyone's life. Good health and a happy environment is the biggest capital of life, enjoying the small moments of life with them is the right way to live life and this year we have got a chance again to make ourselves better with the new year Make life successful by learning new things.

Thank you Tony Sir for your good wishes to all ISC family members on the occasion of New Year. On this occasion, I wish you all a very happy new year.

Good to see New Year Greetings from the webmaster and thank you so much. Coming to the non educational content being removed and yet we are getting good traffic, that proves that when we say in our opening pages discuss anything on India and that has proved to be beneficial for us and therefore the non educational content must be retained which have good value content wise. However the current topics on which the discussions takes place can be removed over the period of time and even the GD topics can be removed over the course of time. This way we can create more space, more thought process to develop the site further. Internet has become the source for searching anything and our discussion topics top the charts for sure, as we have good thread creators and the responses thereof also great.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

ISC is a very informative channel and helps students to learn many things which are not found in the texts.
    In addition,the members also get paid for their posts. As it gives a platform for every member to use their creative skills ,the members also take interest to post in this channel

Thank you Sir for your New Year wishes, and I also reciprocate the new year wishes to you and your family. I also wish a very happy and prosperous new year to all ISC members, their families and friends.

May this New Year brings lots of joy, good health and indeed wealth. Have a wonderful rocking year 2022.

Thank you Tony Sir and I wish you and your family a very Happy and Prosperous 2022. I also wish everyone in the ISC family a Bright and Prosperous New Year 2022.

It's great to know that ISC is doing fantastic after the transformation and I am sure ISC will leave an indelible mark on the minds of the viewers and readers looking for educational content. It's because of the contributors in various sections, editors and everyone in the team playing the supporting role. My appreciation to all of them and I am sure brighter days are ahead for this platform.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Happy new year Timmy sir and all the members of ISC. It is such a wonderful place to have interact with such a diverse group of people and learn new things. May these discussions continue to happen and all the wishes, resolutions and prayers of members get fulfilled this new year.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Thank you Tony John .

I join you in wishing all ISCians-those who work in front, back and sides- a very Happy New Year 2022.

Thank you sir for your new year wishes!
    I wish everyone here a very happy new year.
    It has been a very challenging year for me for some personal reasons but the show must go on. So, looking for some fruitful progress in terms of health and wealth this year.
    May this year bring lots of happiness to all.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you, Tony Sir, for your New Year wishes. I wish you and every member of the ISC the very best of everything in life in this new year, 2022. Be blessed!
    shampasaid

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous New Year. May this year be the turning point and we are ultimately able to defeat the coronavirus, which has been wreaking havoc in our life for the last two years. Happy to learn that we have been doing good even with the changes that we have brought to make our channel more academically oriented.
    Patience and perseverance pays

I would like to thank each and every member and editor of ISC for the great support you offered to us during 2021. And we are expecting the same level of support next year as well.

Yea. Very good

Thank you Tony sir for your kind wishes and let me also wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!

A very Happy New Year to all ISCians and their families too! Let us hope and pray that 2022 will be a great year for all of us on all fronts. Stay blessed!

'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.