You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for November 2021

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of November 2021.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for November 2021.
    The revenue share bonus is announced as usual on time and I am happy to see my name in it. At the same time I congratulate all the members who have received the revenue share bonus for the month of November 2021.
    Knowledge is power.

On the first day of happy new year 2022, it is great to see payment announcement as regards to revenue share for the month of Nov 21 and thank you for getting me rupees 825 as share this time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you so much for the announcement Sir, I like to congratulate all members who received the revenue share bonus for November-2021. All the best team!!

I like to thank the webmaster for his timely announcement of the Revenue share bonus for the month of November 2021. I like to thank ISC for awarding me also some RSB this month also. I congratulate all the members whose names appeared in the list of members who achieved RSB. I hope they will continue their good work and continue to receive RSB in the coming months also. I hope all other members will also try and see that they will also receive RSB in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My thanks to Timmy Sir for the timely announcement and congratulations to all the members who are entitled to their shares. My best wishes to those who couldn't make it this time and hope they will make meaningful contributions regularly to be eligible for their shares the very next month.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

It is wonderful to welcome the new year with this happy announcement! Congratulations to all who are eligible payees for the revenue share bonus. Well done.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you, Timmy sir for creating such a wonderful platform and opportunity for all the members to win, participate and earn.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of November 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of November 2021.

Congratulations to all the members who got the revenue share bonus for the month of November. Hope to see the same kind of contribution in future also.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.