You must Sign In to post a response.
Here come the winners of the ISC Star Awards. Let's roll out the red carpet, cheer, and applaud!
  • Category: Winners

2021 Stars of the Year

It gives me immense pleasure to announce the winners of our annual ISC Star awards, namely, awarding members with our most prestigious Star of the Year Awards. As we've said before, it is no easy task to select a few awardees amongst so many consistent contributors so at the outset we would like to express our genuine appreciation to many, many of you for working with zest in helping this site grow and develop in leaps and bounds.

The four outstanding winners of the 2021 Star of the Year Awards are-
    1. Dhruv

This seven-year young ISCian has carved his own niche among the many stellar contributors with quality writings. Over the years, slowly and steadily he has made his way up into the much-coveted list of top ten, and a very quick rise to the top five earning members on our home page. A word must be put in here about his dedication to the work assigned to him behind the scenes. Not once has he said he would not be able to take up the task assigned to him, and there has never been any need to repeat instructions. Reliable and efficient, Dhruv was an obvious choice for this award.

2. Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao

One of our many consistent contributors in the forum, not a day has gone by that we have not felt his presence. Dr. Rao has also contributed to the Ask Expert section and penned some useful articles. Not surprising, then, that he got unanimously voted to this list of awardees.

3. Sheo Shankar Jha

Having expressed his delight over seven years ago at discovering ISC as a platform for an exchange of ideas and for enriching knowledge, this young gentleman has made a quiet entry in the forum. Let's not overlook Sheo Shankar Jha's multiple answers to Ask Expert queries, not to mention some quality responses to articles.

4. Swati Sharma

Compared to the others, Swati Sharma is a "newbie". Yet, in the short span of two years, she has shown remarkable improvement, taking scoldings in her stride and paying attention to instructions with all due seriousness,

Congratulations to all the winners! The winners will each get a cash award of Rs 1200/-.

We look forward to more members starring on this list next year!
    Thank you ISC, for the recognition you have given me and for giving me a star award. I am delighted. I take this occasion to thank all responsible for recognising my work on ISC. I thank ISC and the webmasters for providing a platform for me to perform and learn.
    I congratulate the other three co-winners of star awards for the year 2021. Really the contributions made by them are excellent and they deserve the awards. I hope they will continue the good work and win many more awards in the coming competitions.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the Star of the Year 2021: Dhruv, Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Sheo Shankar Jha and Swati Sharma.

A well deserved New Year Gift to them from ISC. We clap in concurrence and appreciation.

Congratulations to all the stars of the years. It is such a wonderful thing for ISC to award such prizes on the occasion of the new year making the new year more special for all the winners.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My heartfelt thanks to the ISC team, you have doubled the joy of my new year with the announcement of this award. ISC is a platform where I have improved myself every day and for this, I have got the support of all the editors, my seniors, and all the other members. I thank everyone and promise to give more of my contribution and quality of content in the upcoming years. A big congratulation to all winners your contribution is commendable.

Congratulations to all the winners of the 2021 Stars of the year awards. It is a good gesture from ISC to honour deserving members with suitable rewards and encourage them.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Very many congrats to all those four members who have recognized as the star contributors of this site for the year 2021 and they all become rich with 1200 cash prize also. Good decision and my appreciation to Dhruv, Dr Rao, Sheo Shankar, and Swati Sharma.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Every year ISC is awarding the annual awards to the outstanding members who have contributed significantly during the year. Now the awards for the year 2021 have been announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the awardees and hope that they will be contributing in the same way in coming times. Well done members and keep the spirit of creative writing alive.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners of the 2021 Stars of the year awards. It is a good gesture from ISC to honour deserving members with suitable rewards and encourage them.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the star winners for their exceptional quality contributions to win the awards for 2021. Once we see the winners list, definitely everyone they feel all these members richly deserve these awards. Hope they will continue their good work at ISC to win many more such awards.

Congratulations to all the shining stars of the year! Such announcements at the beginning of the new year give reasons to celebrate and motivation to work harder. All the winners are truly deserving of this award as winning this itself shows their dedication. I always appreciate Dhruv for his supportive and 'always available for help' attitude.
    The consistency of Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Sheo Shankar Jha is also commendable. I myself have taken so many breaks from ISC for one or another reason and can understand the extent of dedication it requires to be regular.
    Swati Sharma has done a great job that too within a short time span to win this award. She took every instruction seriously and improved herself. She has shown a great variation in her writing style that shows her creativity.
    Keep shining stars!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Dhruv, Dr. Srinivasa Rao, Sheo Shankar Jha and Swati Sharma, the stars of the year 2021. Hope 2022 will make them to receive more awards. This type of awards by ISC motivating other members also to work hard to receive awards.

I am thankful to ISC team for recognition that they have given me by conferring the Star Award. I am really excited to have the same. I am really indebted to the team including the webmaster providing me the space to express my own feelings.
    I congratulate the other three co - winners of the star award for the year 2021. They would actively involve in such write ups even in the upcoming times winning many more prizes and appreciations of the members.

Hearty congratulations to all the stars of the year. Great going and keep it up!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all who are considered and recognized as stars of the year 2021 namely Dhruv, Dr. Srinivasa Rao, Sheo Shankar Jha, and Swati Sharma. Hope to see the same level of dedication and contribution to ISC in the coming days of 2022.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

My congratulations to Dhruv, Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Sheo Shankar Jha and Swati Sharma. All of them are really good contributors in various sections and they are enriching ISC with their valuable posts. I am sure this award will work as a motivation to keep up their good work and my best wishes to all of them.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Many congratulations to all the winners Dhruv, Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao, Sheo Shankar Jha and Swati Sharma for winning the Stars of the year awards 2021.

Congratulations to Dr Srinivasa Rao, Sheo Shankar Jha and Swati Sharma for winning the coveted Star of the Year awards. At the same time, I am thankful to ISC for considering me worthy of this award. And am also thankful to each and every member for being appreciative of our work. The realization that I have won this award is a most wonderful one, all the more because it never did occur to me even once that I could win this award considering that there are many efficient contributors amongst us, who all are potential candidates for the Star of the Year awards. So it came as a mighty but pleasant surprise when I came to learn of my win. And it was Venkiteswaran Sir's virtual gift from ISC's gift shop that broke out this pleasant news to me. Thanks, everyone.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to all the Star of the Year Award winners. Great achievements. Keep the good stuff coming.
    - Manjunath Bhat

Hearty Congratulations to Dhruv, Dr Srinivasa Rao, Sheo Shankar Jha and Swati Sharma for becoming the winners of this coveted award! It is said that an award gains prominence by the names of the awardees and there is no doubt that the list of the winners of 2021 has added more value to this award. Hope you all will continue adding value to ISC pages and will remain active here in different sections. All the best!

While announcing the winners, our aim is, in addition to recognising the efforts of the winners, to motivate our members to excel themselves in this platform, consistently and qualitatively.

'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

Congratulations to Dhruv, Dr Srinivasa Rao, Sheo Shankar Jha and Swati Sharma for winning the Star of the Year awards. Keep it up.

The rewards, both points and cash prizes, have now been credited to the profile accounts of the winners. Congratulations once again, and apologies for the delay in crediting your well-deserved rewards.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My heartiest congratulations to all winners of the reward Stars of the Year in this educational portal and thanks ME Vandana Ma`m for this announcement.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.