You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

December 2021 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the December 2021 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    When early morning begins with cash payment announcement and when the new year also began with right earnest, surely the recipients of payments would be more happy and I have just now uploaded the invoice for effecting the payment. My congrats to all those who are drawing money this time and what ever be the payments we all earned through sharing words and that brought us the money and that is more valuable. Cherish the moment.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to see my name in the list of recipients for the cash payment for the month of December 2021. At the same time I congratulate all the members who have made it this time and hope that they will continue their good work in ISC. Well done members and keep up the tempo.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payments for the month of December 2021. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thank you webmaster for the announcement of cash credits for the month of December 2021. I thank ISC for awarding me also some cash credits this month also. I congratulate all the members whose names are there in the list. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work and get cash credits in all the comings months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the members and winners of various prizes and cash awards. And thank you Timmy John Sir and ISC for all such happy announcement one after other since the beginning of new year making everyone's new year more joys. I feel so happy to be in the list of the cash prize winners.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement to start the brand new year and my congratulations to all who are entitled to the payments this time. Keep up the good work. Those who couldn't do it this time don't be disheartened, you will definitely do it with more contribution to various sections. All the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I have not received any cash in the name of Niharikha though I have been receiving only points. I am a silver member now. Even I am not allowed to even post in English section where I have a chance to increase my points.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payments for the month of December 2021. I am thankful to ISC for the cash payment for December 2021. I have uploaded my filled-in invoice also.

Congratulations to all the members who got their cash payments for the month of December 2021. I have not recieved this time. But definitely I will try next time.

Congratulations to all those who got the payment for last month's contribution. Hope I would achieve at least Rs. 700/- this month to get the payment next month. This can be a motivation factor for others who are contributing to this ISC portal which is a genuine platform for all who want to really earn while learning from the contest already available on the ISC.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received cash payment for the month of Dec '21! Glad to find my name in the list after a gap.
    'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.