You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to update the college details

Editors of college section,
    I want to correct the college details for the college listed here-
    https://www.indiastudychannel.com/colleges/57856-chhotubhai-gopalbhai-patel-institute-of-technology-surat

I am a faculty member in this college and I want to update the website and university affiliation details.

Can I get the editing rights for this college?
    Dr Paresh Gujarati,

Members cannot get editing rights to the pages of content not submitted by them. They can only use the edit button for their own contributions. For updating information for a school or a college, just scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see 'Updates & Comments'. In the box over there, you can mention the details that you want to be updated. The editors will then do the needful.

It is once again suggested that since you are resuming contributions after a long gap, spend some hours checking the features of each section. Many features have been introduced over the years, and some removed as well.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you for the response.
    I have requested the same in the new forum thread. Kindly update the details as per request.

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/179899-update-the-details-of-college

Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Dr Paresh Gujarati, you need not have posted the other thread. The editors automatically come to know of such updates and do the needful. A response has been anyway put up in the other thread as well. Also, the college details have been updated.
    Patience and perseverance pays

In addition to what Vandana has mentioned I would like to tell that well above the update box there is one small hyperlink which says that if you observe any mistake or error in the college details you click here and a box will appear where you can give all those details.
    The update box which is almost at the bottom of the page is generally used for giving detailed information about the college like facilities and admissions etc.
    Of course there is no hard and fast rule and one can use the update box also for the said purpose.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.