You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Forum thread contest- A New Year Challenge- Winners!

Thanking all the participants for their efforts, we are now announcing the results of the Forum Thread Contest. A bit delayed and apologies for the same. We sincerely wish and hope that our esteemed members have/ had read and understood the requirements; sadly, it does not appear to be so, generally.

The best thread has been posted by Shampa Sadhya in What is special about being common

The Consolation Prizes goes to-

Umesh for his thread How to cope up with depressive times in our lives and

Dr Deepali Gangwar for the thread What is good- being bold or being strong?

The best thread receives a cash reward of Rs 100/- and the consolation prize-winning threads will receive a cash reward of Rs 75/- each

The best responses have been selected and the rewards will be announced shortly.

All other eligible threads will be rewarded suitably.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats to the best thread posted in the forum thread contest for the new year challenge, and Shampa has got that honor for the wonderful thread. My appreciation also goes to Umesh and Dr Deepali for getting the consolation prizes. This time though the days for four, many members participated and submitted their new threads.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This contest was well conceived and members also participated in it whole heartedly. We had many good forum posts during those 4 days and responses were also equally impressive. Now the results are declared and I thank ISC for my award and I also congratulate the other winners for their outstanding contributions.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the winners, Shampa Sadhya, Umesh, and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for their good contribution to the given contest. Best wishes for future endeavors.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

Congratulations to all the winners - Shampa Sandhya, Umesh and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for their valuable contributions to the contest and they have been declared successful for their endeavours. Hope they will win many more prizes in the time ahead for their significant contributions. I wish them all the best.

A very good contest. There is a good response and now the winners are announced. My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the contest. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days.
    I like to thank ISC for designing a good contest and conducting the same very well. We expect similar contests in the coming months.

drrao
    always confident

This new year brings prize shower on Shampa Sadhya, Umesh, Dr.Deepali Gangwar. My congratulations to the winners.

A big congratulation to the winners of the forum thread contest- A New Year Challenge. Wish you all the very best for many more rewards in the future too as per your performance. All the best!

My congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Umesh, Dr.Deepali Gangwar for winning the winners title of A New Year Challenge
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to the winner Shampa Sadhya; and to the consolation prize winners Umesh and Dr Deepali Gangwar .
    I could not contribute beyond my first thread as I had some special gusts and had to be with them and go out with them also.

Congratulations Shampa Sadhya for winning the forum challenge and to Umesh and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for their consolation prizes. Well done! Perhaps we could have such a challenge intermittently, maybe on one broad subject topic, and instruct members to submit threads for a fixed number of days only on that topic. That would, I feel, be more challenging since the aim would be not to repeat an aspect of the topic that has already been submitted by somebody else during the challenge.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards have been credited to the winners.
    'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

I pay my thanks to ISC for my prize. I also congratulate the other winners for their performance and prizes. I also thanks the members for their wishes.

My congratulations to all the winners. This was an interesting contest and hope there will be more such contests in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.