You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for Dec '21 on the topic- Civility- Winners!

A bit delayed, though, we are now announcing the winners of the topic based Thread of the Week contest for the month of Dec '21 on the topic Civility. The number of entries was discouraging and so we request our members to please be more receptive and creative in response to such contests.

And the Winner is-

Venkiteswaran for his creatively crafted thread Civility is essential to be called a civilization

Special Prizes

1. Shampa Sadhya for the thread Sheen of civility is everlasting

2.Swati Sharma for her thread Civility is what does not let you forget manners even when you are alone and

3. Neelam for her thread Civility based on civilization is just a construct

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

All other eligible threads also will be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    The much awaited civility contest results are out and I was expecting that Venkiteswaran entry would be the winner any way and that happened. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners, Shampa, Swati and Neelem for their respective threads which were superlative with the contents.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Civility was a good seed word for the month end topic based TOW contest and many members participated in that. Now the results are announced for awarding the outstanding entries.
    I congratulate all the winners of this contest and hope that they will be doing their contributions in ISC in future also with the same zeal and spirit. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

The much awaited civility contest result has come out and the winners have done their best displaying their talents in their write ups. Mr. venkiteteswaran has presented his creation with the impressive way leading to winning the contest. My appreciation also goes to the special prize winners - Shampa, Swati and Neelam for their respective threads and their creations were also commendable.

Good contest and well participated. My congratulations to all the winners. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

The topic is a need of hour. More expectations from our people in nowadays is civility. Congratulations to the winners Venkiteshwaran, Shampa Sadhya, Swati Sharma and Neelam in the contest.

Congratulations to all winner for Topic based TOW contest Dec'21. I hope that all winner would continue their good work. Well done. Keep it up.

A big congratulation to the winner of the contest. Thank you so much ISC team and jury panel for selecting my thread as a special prize winner for Dec 21 topic contest. I also congratulate all the special prize winners too. All the best!

I could not be much active in ISC due to other engagements. Moreover I was indisposed and almost down for past two-three days. Much better now.

So when I logged in after a gap, I could see a piece of good news that my entry has ben selected as winning thread for Topical TOW contest on 'Civility". I am happy on that.

I congratulate the co-winners Shampa Sadhya, Swati Sharma and Neelam. My appreciation to all other participants in the contest.

Congratulations Venkiteswaran for winning the topic TOW and to Shampa Sadhya, Swati Sharma, and Neelam for their special prizes. This was not a very easy topic to come up with varying aspects to discuss, so it was a commendable effort from the participants.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. A few other threads have also been suitably rewarded.
    'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

Congratulations Venkiteswaran for winning the TOW contest. I also congratulate Shampa Sadhya, Swati Sharma, and Neelam for their special prizes.

My congratulations to all the winners of the contest. All the entries discussed the topic from various points of view and they are nicely presented. My best wishes to the other participants too.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.