You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Forum thread contest- A New Year Challenge- Prize winning responses!

Refer Forum thread contest- A New Year Challenge and the winners announcement thread . As announced, we are now declaring the prize winning responses.

The winner is-

KVRR for his response at #748679 to the thread Who will decide the accountability of Judiciary

The consolation prize goes to-

1. Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for his response at #748723 to the thread Is being stubborn a bad trait? and

2. Umesh for his response at #748792 to the thread What is good- being bold or being strong?

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and the consolation prize winners will receive Rs 40/- each.

A few other suitable responses have also been rewarded .

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Good that for the first time the ISC started giving awards even for good responses for the thread a day contest which was conducted on the last week of December and glad to see the winner KVRR for his best response. My appreciation also goes to Dr Rao and Umesh for their responses to the respective posts in which they have appended the award winning replies. ISC should conduct such contests often so that the writing capabilities of members can be further explored.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy to hear the prizes for Forum Thread contest from ISC. Congratulations to winners KVRR, Dr. Srinivasa Rao, Umesh on the new year.

Thank you ISC for selecting one of my responses to one of the threads for a consolation prize. A good contest and people participated actively. I thank the concerned Editors for conducting such a good contest. I hope such contests will be conducted once in a while so that members will become more active.
    I congratulate the other two winners for their prize-winning responses. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many awards in the coming contests.

drrao
    always confident

Happy to hear for the prizes awarded for the forum threads to the esteemed members for their responses on the different topics leading to them winners on the eve of New Year. It is rather a good start to enthuse the members and this will definitely have the positive impact on the members.
    My heartiest congratulations to KVRR, Dr, Srinivasa Rao and Umesh for their contributions against the forum thread.

Thanks to ISC for choosing my response as the winner in the contest, Congratulations to the other winners.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all the other winners who have made good responses during the forum thread contest held in the end of last year.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to the winners of the contest for their excellent contributions to the forum section.
    Believe in the existence of God the superpower.
    Regards
    Dhruba

Congratulations to KVRR, Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Umesh for getting the prizes for best responses in the 'Forum thread contest- A New Year Challenge'.
    As mentioned in another thread I could not be active during the contest period due to some unexpected priority engagements.

Congratulations KVRR for your prize-winning response, and congrats, too, to Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Umesh for their consolation prizes.

As such we do reward members with enhanced points and cash credits when forum editors do a general round a few times during the month, but it is good to have a separate reward program as well for the best responses to threads submitted for a contest.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations KVRR for prize-winning response, and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Umesh for wining consolation prizes. I wish the winners will continue their good work and win more prizes in upcoming contests.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.' -Zig Ziglar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.